Hey Kain I'm Going to Leave Logs Here, Is That Okay?
- The First Session, In Which Meta-Jokes Are Cracked in Absurd Quantity to the Point Where Most Players Realize They're Not Actually Dumb Enough to Have Given JRPG Characters Silly Renames Past Age 12
- The Second Session, In Which It Becomes Almost Impressive to Consider that the Party Hasn't Killed Each Other Yet, Although Everybody Knows it's Probably Not Long Until it Happens
- The Third Session, In Which the Games of Bitchtag Continue to Escalate and it Gets SO Obnoxious that an ENTIRE THUNDERSTORM Says 'Fuck No, Ain't Touchin' That' and Diverts Its Course, Amongst Additional Whining
- The Fourth Session, Though Some Would Argue That it is Actually the Continuation of the Third, In Which Our Heroes Make Their Crystal Grow and Then Realize They're All Too Timid to Actually Have a Conversation With a FFIX Protagonist, Leading to Something Very Awkward, But That's Okay Because They Make a New Friend Who Really Likes to Talk Like Bill Cosby Despite Being Green
- The Fifth Session, In Which Our Heroes Do Cheap Work For Even Cheaper Cash Even Though Two of Them are Supposed to be Rich, What the Crap? Not That It Matters Because It Devolves Into Silly Shenanigans and More Important Cast Meetings, Possibly With a Dash Of Plot- And Is That DRAMA I Smell?
- The Sixth Session, Wherein a Puzzle Dungeon Becomes a Thing and There Are More Fights Than In the Entire Rest of the Campaign Pretty Much
- The Seventh Session, In Which the Token Healer Comes Back In a Way That Could Have Served to Be Spookier Than It Was but it Suffices For Now, Oh, and Mark Down That it Took Seven Sessions For PvP to Start Because That's What Happened Here
- The Eighth Session, In Which Our Heroes Have FUCKING GENIUS Ideas Almost 100% Guaranteed to Get Them Killed or Worse, but at Least it Makes for an Interesting Read, Right?
- The Ninth Session, In Which There's a Cool Sneaking Sequence and Everybody Loves Those but the Sneakers Kept Totally Quiet About How Bad They Fucked Up So All Their Shit Will Get Ruined Sometime in the Third Disk or So, And the BBEG-For-The-Moment Gets Revealed, But That's About It
- The Tenth Session, in which GATA GOTO CHUU CHUU TETSUMUSU GATA GOTO CHUU CHUU TETSUMUSU GATA GOTO CHUU CHUU TETSUMUSU GATA GOTO CHUU CHUU TET~SU~MU~SU TLAIN TLAIN AI RAB MAI SUTEISHON CHIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRI~
- The Eleventh Session, In Which Shit Gets Realer Than It Had Previously Been and There's a Bunch of Boss Fights to Make Up For Everything Else Just Being About Silly Things (Not That Anyone Ever Minded), and All-Around Everybody Has a Good Time Until OH NO GROUP SPLIT
- Route A of the Twelfth Session, In Which Nammy Go On a Magic Snake Ride as Planned Due to the Dicebot Not Being a Bitch For Once and It's Really Wacky Overall, But Unfortunately For Them They Didn't ACTUALLY Get to Play Snake Tunnel Gradius Because Writing That In Tabletop Would Be Ass- If Kain Asked Though Somebody Probably Would Have Made Sprites So They Could Snake Tunnel Gradius In Like, GoogleDocs or Some Crazy Shit, Cough Cough, But That Would Still Be Pretty Much More Obnoxious Than Fun, So I Guess It Works Out That It Ended Up This Way- Oh Yeah, They Sell Their Souls With Some Kind of Freakyass Faustian Deal Too
- Route B of the Twelfth Session, In Which the Rat Joins a Group of Terrorists But Instead of Wearing Towels and Performing Suicide Bombings They Jump In the Air and Do Really Exaggerated Chinese Martial Arts Film Sequences, Which Is Demonstrated Thusly, and Everybody Wonders Whether It'll Actually Be a Thing or if the GM Will Forget About It and Drop It Totally; Still Pretty Cute
- Route C of the Twelfth Session, In Which the Silly Pair Gets On a Ship BUT WAIT They Get On a Different Kind of Ship Too- the SHIP OF SHIPPING, That Is! And So While You'd Think This Was Like an E-Rated Game or Something, Nah, They Actually Just Get Drunk and Have Shenanigans With Absolutely No Provocation, Even If They're Both Too Clueless to Know What They're Actually Getting Themselves Into; By The Way This Was Going On In the Background, Read It Later
- Route A of the Thirteenth Session, In Which the Silly Pair Fight Off Some Rodents With the Power of Words Alone, Then Go a Bunch of Places and Okay No Nothing Really Happens
- Route B of the Thirteenth Session, In Which Celina Makes Clear to At Least Viewers How Tsuntsun For Eidolons She Is, and Then Goes On to Game the System by Doing Broken Bullshit Only Dragoons Can Do- Or Maybe It Was Written Specifically For That to Be Possible? Who Knows, Bombs are Dumb
- Route C of the Thirteenth Session, In Which Leta Wake Up After Their Sloppy Makeout Session to Find They've Been Robbed But Their Robbers Are Actually Nicer Guys Than the Fats Who Were Following Them All Along, Hooo Boy
- The Fourteenth Session, In Which It's Only Been Like a Day But Since For the Players It Was Like Four Weeks Everyone's Really Groggy and Forgets Stuff But That's Not the Focus or Anything, It Ends Up Mostly Pretty Talky and There's Yet Another Groupsplit Oh Boy, But Have You Noticed There Aren't Any Jokes to be Made About It? Not Until the End.
- The Fifteenth Session, In Which Not Only Is the Entire Plot Revealed All At Once (Seemingly), But Just About Everybody Meets Somebody Important to Them and Does the Typical JRPG Bonding Stuff. That Said, the Session Ends Up Being Mostly a Premonition to Lindblum Exploding In the Next Session But Nobody Knows That Yet- By the Way, What the Fuck Is a 'Dangorru?'
- The Sixteenth Session. In Which Auuuuuuuuuu Au Auuu Auuuuu Au Uuuuuu Aaaaau Hauuuuu? Uuuauuu Auuu Hauuu Uuu Au Uu Auuuu Uuuuu Auuuuu Hauuu Uuu Uauauauauau! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Uuuuuuuauuuuuuuuuu Auauauuuuaaauuuuuu Aaaaau Au Uu Au Aauauauau Auuuuuuuu Hauuuuuuu Uuuuuuuu Auuuuuu.
- The Seventeenth Session, In Which Everybody Gets Prettied Up and Pretends to Be Rich Regardless of the Varying Richness Levels They Actually Are, But That's Not Nearly As Important As the ARMY OF SLUTS Choosing to Be at the Same Place at the Same Time as Them Preparing Their Erotic Invasion, Causing Everything to Get Obscenely Wacky In Maybe-Or-Maybe-Not Expected Ways. Why DID They Decide On Cosplay Again?
- The Eighteenth Session, In Which Shameless FFXIII References Are Tossed Out, Straight Down to the Single-Line-Dungeon and Everything, and There's a Lot of Talkytimes After Paired With Steamrollable Fights. By the Way Since It Wasn't Mentioned In-Session They Got 1 Exp For The Knowledge of Players Who Don't Read Logs; That Means You, Anise.
- The Nineteenth Session, In Which Our Heroes Continue Traversing a Magical Underground Library and Fighting WOOOO GHOSTS and WOOOO SKELETONS and WOOOO ZOMBIES and It's All So Much More Satisfying When They're Done With All That Crap and Meet the First of the Four Fiends, Who They Almost Get Bullshitted Out of Beating in the First Place, but- Why Am I Telling You This? Go Find Out What Happens!
- The Twentieth Session, Which Is a Good Number For a Good Deal of Things to Suddenly Change, Whether For the Better or Not; Who Actually Is the BBEG Now, You Might Ask? The Answer is 'Hahaha, Fuck You!'
- The Twenty-First Session, In Which Not Only Does the BBEG-Of-The-Moment Get Her Ass Totally Kicked, But Nobody Even Questions What Happened Between the Time Her Airship Blew Up and Now That Caused Her to Come Back So Quickly, Which Is Pretty Weird, Don't You Think? But That's Okay, Because Finally After Eleven Entire Weeks We're Reminded That There Was a Plot and Start Doing It; Similarly, It's Decided For Us That There Aren't Enough Villains So Meet Some More. Fun!
- The Twenty-Second Session, In Which Things Wind Down a Bit, At Least In Regards to Action. That Doesn't Mean There Can't be a PLOT Dump, Because There Certainly Is! Also, Romance, Romance, Romance, Shipping, Shipping, Shipping. What a Campaign.
- The Twenty-Third Session, In Which Nothing Happens. That's Actually True, Because It's Just an Intermission Lead-In and Is Mostly Unimportant by Itself Sans a Few Details, But That Doesn't Mean the Logger Shouldn't Apologize For Getting Mad. Whoa, We Meta Now, Huh?
- The Twenty-Fourth Session, In Which the Traditional Tournament Arc Kicks Off! Some Might Argue That It's the Mandated JRPG Arena Introduction Where It's Made Comparatively Easy on Purpose (Which May Be True), But That Doesn't Stop It From Feeling Like It'll Take an Entire Season, You Know? Over-the-Top References Everywhere, and We Finally Realize How Dysfunctional (and Awesome) Lenore's Family Really Is- In the Second Part, Papa Theta Gives His Daughters Their Adorable New Home, Which They React to Adorably. It's Very Adorable. Don't You Just Want Vivian In Your Own House? Don't You?
- The Twenty-Fifth Session, In Which the Third, Instead of the Fifth or Tenth, Arena Fight Ends Up Being the One With the Boss, and Nobody Even Knew It Was Possible to Lose Until Afterward Because They're Just Too Good at Wrecking Shit. Or So They Thought, When They Were Totally Blown Up By an ACTUAL Unwinnable Both Afterward. Was it Revenge? Meanwhile, Kawaii Furniture-Shopping Theta Finds Himself Sucked Into a Whirlpool of Plot (Pun Intended) When He Proves Himself to Be Willing to Do the Protagonist-y Thing of Following the Cries of Unknown Maidens. Even More Meanwhile, People Were WANDERING Around Town Doing Nothing. When They Finally Meet, Adventure Beckons?
- The Twenty-Sixth Session, Wherein Necron's Origin Gets Dumped and Fanboys Everywhere Cry All Over Each Other.
- The Twenty-Seventh Session, In Which It Turns Out There Are Actually TWO New Friends For Our Heroes to Meet, But Only One of Them is World-Crushingly Adorable and Outshines the Poor Full-Fae Faerieboy with Resplendent Butterfly Wings. Is He a Parody, Or Will He Turn Around to Become the BBEG at the Last Second? Probably Both! Also Sadfeels. The Next Day, a Lot of Words on the Subject of Boring Traveling on a World Map Where There Aren't Even Any Random Battles. What Kind of Garbage Budget is This Game On Anyway?
- The Twenty-Eighth Session, In Which Our Heroes (Just Kidding, it's 'Hero' Singular) Endure Some Drillin' and Then Flee the Site Before Having to Explain to Anybody Besides One Moogle That They Just Beat Up Expensive Equipment. Afterward It's Rat Time With Much Fewer Rats Than You'd Expect, Not Even a Basement Full of Cheese or Anything, Followed by Shit Getting Super Tales. What's That, Kain? You Weren't Blasting Mt. Farlos' Theme When You Had Us Do a Mountain Dungeon? GODDAMNIT GO PLAY ETERNIA ALREADY.
- The Twenty-Ninth Session, In Which Damn, This is Kind of Cool, Or at Least it Seems That Way For a Minute Until You Realize EVERY JRPG Does the 'Transition From Low-Tech World Into Technorobotropolis' Thing, Then While It's Slightly Less Cool It's Still Pretty Badass. Also Moeblob Spiderbots.
- The Thirtieth Session, In Which Villains Learn to Take More Seriously Threats to Have ENTIRE FUCKING GRAND DRAGONS Thrown At Them. Everything is Magical.
- The Thirty-First Session, In Which Our Heroines Learn Renegade Is Actually a Responsible Father and a Pretty Cool Guy, and- Really It's Just Proving Every Important Character Is Cooler Than They Seemed to Be At First. Eventually It Turns Into Painting Espeons. But Then the Others Finally Get Back and Realize He's Actually Kind of a Jerkface, Albeit In a Way That Would Probably Make at Least the Fanbase Appreciate Him More, Putting Him In Yaoi Fanfictions With Theta and Whatnot. Afterward, a Lot of Feels.
- The Thirty-Second Session, In Which Everybody Decides to Divide Themselves Again, Which Isn't Necessarily a Bad Idea Per Se Considering They Don't Have Anything IMPORTANT to Do Just Yet (That They Know About), But It's Still Preceded By Hours of Breakfast Blog, As Usual. Then Drunk Science! MeanWhile, Lammy Go a Very Different Route From What Neta Did and Have a Very Serious Adventure That Isn't Goofy At All. You'd Think Lenny Would Have to Go On a Whole Separate Side-Adventure-Thing to Meet Ramuh But NOPE, He's Like Not Even Disguising Himself Or Anything. What a Bro.
- Route B of the Thirty-Third Session, In Which Things are Described In a Way that Makes Everybody Forget They Actually Went to This Place In FF9, But Our Heroines Evade a Boss Fight and Get :<'d At For It, Go Figure, Then Meet Somebody Who Went Far Too Long Without Getting a Definable Backstory. Though She Was a Joke Character? Hah! She and Her Sister Are the REAL Villains. What Do You Mean I'll Read This and Laugh About It In a Few Months?
- Route A of the Thirty-Third Session. Which Is Backwards Not Just Because Chronological Order but Because It's Somewhat Longer and the Majority of the Plot Gets Dumped All of a Sudden With No Warning, In a Fairly Cool Way at That. Then There's a Sub-Split, Gotta Love Those. Actually, Does Anybody Who Plays These Things Actually NOT Enjoy Split Paths? Come ON.
- Route B of the Thirty-Fourth Session, In Which Bestmom Makes an Appearance by Revealing She's Viki, Which Is Going to Be Fanon Even When She Inevitably Proves it Wrong Later. Tonberries Tonberries Tonberries, and Then Everybody Gets Drunk On Magic Booze.
- Route A of the Thirty-Fourth Session, In Which PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT I Mean Sorry Our Cute Heroes Get On Some Chocobos and Ride the Road to PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT Oh My That's Going to Keep Happening Isn't It Well It Turns Out They Meet PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT.
- Route B of the Thirty-Fifth Session, In Which Holy Shit Tonberries are So Adorable. Their Whole Society is Adorable. All of This is Adorable. Bestmom Bringing Up How Adorable They Are is Even Adorable in and of Itself, God Damn. But tl;dr They're a Plotdevice for Crossovers. Oh Well!
- Route A of the Thirty-Fifth Session, In Which a Properly JRPG-Sized Group Heads Out Together to Cure the Corruption and Other Silliness Because Whoaaaaaa When Their Adventure Starts It Just Doesn't Stop, But Then All of a Sudden It Turns Out It's Just Lich Again and Everybody is Disappointed Until Cool Deus Ex Machina Happens and Everything is Suddenly Laserbeams and Badassery and Screaming. Or Something like that. Arriving Back in the Black Mage Village, Ambreta be Adorable and Meet Everyone's Favorite Lovable Forgettable Side-Character (Two of Them, Actually) Then Go On to Meet the Mayor and Get Naked and Discuss RABU. Thought That Was Lewd? Wait Until You Find Out What Carbuncle's Getting Done to Her Because Lazy Eidolons Have No Shame. Rated 'Not Safe For Little Girls' Eyes'... Just Kidding All the Horrible Gross 'Inspection' Scenes are Offscreen. For Now. Maybe.
- The Thirty-Sixth Session, In Which EVERYTHING HAPPENS AT ONCE and Every Important Character Ever is Suddenly Around Simultaneously by Coincidence, Things Start Coming Together, Etc Etc. Not Before More Time Travel Shenanigans - Vikimom is the Best Mom btw - and Probably-Totally-Unnecessary Combat Though. Also Trancing! ☆★
- The Thirty-Seventh Session, In Which WHAT.
- The Thirty-Eighth Session, In Which People Get Over Sudden Genderbending Fetish Insertion SO QUICKLY That Nobody Even Noticed Anything's Different at All, and Then They Steal a Submarine Pretty Much Effortlessly. And Then Realize They Have No Clue What to Do Next.
- The Thirty-Ninth Session. In Which a Sudden Murder Investigation Ends Nearly as Quickly as It Started, Even Though There's No Shortage of EMOTIONS During The Whole Thing- By The Way The Log Name Is Because the GM Disappeared Like 3 Times Without Warning and There Was a Two-Hour Break Partway Through It and I Mean Sure I Could Have Just Separated the Logs But I Didn't, Don't Look At Me Like That; I Mean You Can't Even SEE ME Over Here Through the Fourth Wall Anyway.
- The Fortieth Session, In Which the Not Quite As Human-y of the Group Go Meet Their Boyfriends and There's Shipping Times Ahoy, On an Actual Ship; What a Surprise! Meanwhile the Only Character In Seemingly the Entire World of Gaia Who Actually Gets Shit Done (Editor's Note: No I Don't Mean Theta, Guess Again) Forces Shit to Get Done.
- The Forty-First Session, In Which Our Heroes Dick Around and Communicate So Poorly That They Don't Even Understand What They're Doing For a While, but All of a Sudden Shit Gets Megareal and Under the Sea Blasts at Max Volume as They Finally Invade Kraken's Lair, Which Is Like, That Thing They Were Going to Do 15 Sessions Ago, and Shameless References Come in at CRITICAL MAX OVERLOAD. That Happens Literally Too - The Critical Part That Is - Because This Server's Dicebot Is a Whore.
- The Forty-Second Session, In Which the Group Finally Summons the Magus Sisters And Ends Up Challenging Them to a Charity Dinner Fundraising Contest, the Group Visits The Library of Ratopia and Wallows in Nostalgia, And Mary Proves Herself to Probably be Too Goofy to be a Serious Villain Even Though Her Grandfather is Probably Actually Chaos or Something! Ha Ha! Also, Tree Hears an Off-Handed Comment By Cast and Pouts So Hard That He Can't Make These So Kain Attempts to Imitate His Style, Badly.
- The Forty-Third Session, In Which the So-Called Heroes Kidnap a Naked, Mind-Controlled Woman Who Almost Manages to Kick Their Ass Anyway, and Theta Stumbles on a Rather Important Bit of Side-Plot Like Usual. Also Nat Learns Not To Steal Enchantments Off Legendary Items
- The Forty-Fourth Session, In Which Our Heroes Think They Can Accomplish What They Set Out to Do Without Spending Fifty Hours on Breakfastblog and are Proven Extremely Wrong, So They Fight Some Critical Easymode Fights Without Even Trying and Get on a Ship, Where Shipping Happens.
- The Forty-Fifth Session, Where Alexandria Is Finally a Place to Do Things In, or So it Seems for a While Until it Becomes Clear That We're Going to Take Forever Getting Into a Castle and Talking to One Queen. Seriously, Those Two Tasks Take Like Six Hours, What the Flaming Fuck? Anyway We Find Out She Has a Big Black Phallus Growing Out of Her Head. I Mean Horn.
- The Forty-Sixth Session, In Which Our Heroines Respond to an Event That Happened In the OTHER Section - Don't You Love When That Happens - and Chase One of the Only Antagonists They've Known Across Town While Ignoring the One Party Member's Advice About the Antagonist Who MATTERS More; But Writing Things Like That Would Make Me Sound Like a Biased Log Updater, So Don't Tell My Mother! After Tears and Slaps and Other Shit We Suddenly Swap Moods and Have a Totally Silly Radio Show Where the Green Cat Makes a Total Ass of Herself on Live Radio and Makes Her Best Friend Pass Out.
- The Forty-Seventh Session, Where the Party Happens.
- The Forty-Eighth Session. Where It's Still New Years and Still Nothing Happening. Oh, Except That Thing That Happens I Guess.
- The Forty-Ninth Session, In Which an Injoke That's Been a Thing for Half a Year Gets Recognition, Almost Exactly How it Was First Theorized. It's Like the Plot is Just a Bunch of Player Theories Strung Together Because There Wasn't One Beforehand or Something. Proof Incoming When Every Major Villain is Actually Possessed by Chaos.
- The Fiftieth Session, In Which Something Something Something Something Baby Rats.
- The Fifty-First Session, Where, Man, There Was Like, a Session or Something? And There Were, Like, Bombs, Man- But I Wasn't Even Paying Attention, Man, I'm Gonna Go Get High Instead, Wanna Come?
- The Fifty-Second Session, Where Everyone Splits Off Again Because They Don't Want Anything to Do With Each Other Like Always and Nobody Actually Reads This Stuff Anyway So There are No Logs of the Separate Channels but You Can Just Pretend There Were and Make Up Whatever Happened; That's About the Same Amount of Impact They'll Actually End Up Having Anyway.
- Lenore's split in the session where she talks to the Magus Sisters.
- Ammy's split in the session where she investigates an eccentric inventor.
- The Fifty-Third Session, where our heroes rediscover a lost civilization from before the merger of Terra and Gaia.
- The Fifty-Fourth Session, in which the heroes meet the silliest king.
- The Fifty-Fifth Session, where an attack on the Glutton's forces commences.
- The Fifty-Sixth Session, in which the Glutton's forces are routed and turned into a skeleton army.
- Long Prior to the Events of Our Story, Essentially Alpha Versions of a Certain Two Characters Participate in the Pilot Episode, Being Silly and Dicking Around as They Had Made a Hobby Out of Years Ago and Would Go On to Continue Doing. Infinitely Less Exclamation Points Than in the Campaign Proper.
- Often Called 'Loli Bath Fanservice,' a Small Break in Which Even Smaller Girls Talk About Themselves While Soaking in a Mysterious Bathhouse You Wouldn't Expect to See in Daguerreo; Clearly It's the Fault of the Original Being Made in Japan that Led to Japan-Inspired Attractions in Every Town
- Nammy Prepare to Meet With a Giant Snake and Talk About Stuff That Makes Them Sound Pretty Villain-y If You Think About It Amongst Themselves. But Really They're Just Weird Protagonists, Apparently.
- A Pleasant Chat With a Giant Snake About Not-So-Well-Known Things; 'Pleasant' Isn't an Exaggeration, Though, as He Seems to Take Somewhat Startling News Pretty Well.
- A Servant and a Rat Meet With a Snake Without Any Regard for the Fact that Snakes Often Eat Rats Because They Just Want Old Stories
- A Side-Adventure In Which the Usual Two Have Suggestive Adventures that Involve Tickling and Other Mildly Unsettling Things; Who Even Knows How Canon This Really Is? Just Kidding, It's Super-Canon Because There's a Thing With Some Importance Involved, Deal With It
- The Odin-Hater Hangs Out With Odin, Probably Thinking It's Going to Be Some Duel to the Death or Something. Nah.
- Ammy Dials 1-800-GHOST-TALK, Then Realizes That Not Only Does She Not Have a Phone But That Isn't Even a Real Number; So She Manually Talks With a Ghost Instead and Has Some Chill Dialogue About Stuff Including Tonberries and Tantarians and Terrato and Just About Anything You Can Think Of That Begins With the Letter 'T.'
- Preemptively, a Council Meeting of 'How Will the Bitchtag Pair Reconcile,' Which Turned Out to Be Unnecessary Considering How Easy It Ended Up Being. Whoops!
- The Bitchtag Pair Reconcile in an Unexpectedly Simple Way, Which is Probably Important to See for the Sake of Future Goings-On
- Ammy Goesssss Ssssssneakyssssssneak and Talks With a Tonberry In Walt'ssssss Monssssssterthing When Nobody Elssssssse Issssss Paying Attention. He'sssssss Kind of a Jerk But At Leassssssst He'sssss Honesssssssst.
- A Freakout Over Remembering Something Far Too Real On Accident, Which Anybody Probably Logically Would, But This Paints a Pretty Good Picture of the Closeness a Certain Two Have. Cry Those Bitch Tears.
- The Storyteller and Monkeyman Trample About Wheelvert in Search of Things That Aren't Ridiculously Shameless but All They Find are ridiculously Shameless Things; Poor Them
- BEFORE Our Heroes Reach Lindblum, They Decide to Try a Cute Little Experiment That Should've Happened Years Ago. And Then They End Up Watching Cid Be a Badass Instead. It is Since Believed That There Was a Law Established to Prevent Future Gaians From Ever Being as Badass as Cid I was, for the Sake of the Entire Planet.
- Meanwhile in Route B, An Adventure In Which Two Rats Converse About Themselves Because They Are The Same Person- Weird, Isn't It? You'd Think There Were Enough Rats Around Already and Everybody Was Catching Diseases and Other Horrible Shit, But Nope, Abominations From Oeilvert Force Doublerat to Be a Canon Thing. Also By Request I Apologize If Any Rats Read This and Are Offended, But Man, Have You Ever Been Bitten By One Before? Yow.
- Right As Our Heroes Reach Lindblum, At Least One of Them Decides to Make a Quick Detour For Something Extremely Important. And Hey, Even Though It Was a Dumb Idea, It Worked! Go Figure. Also Included is Her Friend Finding Out She Was Raised by a Crazy Time Mage.
- Another Groupsplit, Wherein Nat & the Rat Have a Chat. Guess What the Channel Name Was?
- Ammy Goes On a Magical Adventure and Learns What It's Like Being a Tour Guide For an Oblivious Monkey Who's Actually More Adorable Than Most of the Rest of the Cast of This Entire Campaign; They Eat Lots of Pickles Together
- Something That Wasn't Even Supposed to Be a Secret Gets an Almost Dramatic Reveal In a Daring Adventure That Teases the Reader That It's Going to Transform Into a Tickle Minigame Any Second, But- Whether It Does Or Not Is a Secret, Go Find Out!
- Multiple Interrogations at Once, Where Infodumps and Other Ridiculous Things Occur, Meaning If You Skip It a Bunch of Stuff Won't Make Sense Later. Don't Do That!
- Lesbian Tickle Hour, This Week's Focus: RABU
- Postball Nammy Meeting, Lots of Alcohol Involved As Per Usual (Not That Anybody Knew About This Being a Common Thing), Sadfeels and Happyfeels everywhere. General Feels.
- On Here Just For Sake of Completion (Not Even Sure if This is Where it Actually Belongs Chronologically), Something That Happened Entirely in Weirdass Summonerdolon Telepathic Communication and is PROBABLY Intended to be a Sacred Secret or Something, but Nobody Reads Logs Anyway so It's Safe, Right?
- Nat & the Rat Are the First Two to Discuss and Have DRAMU About 'Oh, I'll Summon This Eidolon In the Middle of a Boss Fight Because We're Totally Fucked' Because Is That Really a Surprise? Also, Oh No, Somebody Finally Recognized That Scratching Your Forehead Constantly Is Unusual! Can You Believe It?
- An Amusing Shopping Adventure With a Fair Amount of SRS, Which You Probably Didn't Expect, But It's All Okay Because the Way it Ends is Goofy As Fuck
- A Quick Discussion to Move Characterization Along, As Well As To Explain Why Somebody Has a Weapon Copied Straight From Tales of Graces' Accessories. The Answer Is That the Wielder Is Totally Sophie.
- Lightning Lesbian's Legendary Lecherous Lunge: The Movie: The Game: Part I, Wherein the Aforementioned Has a Lovely Talk That Turns Into Quite a Bit More. Oh My!
- Lightning Lesbo Lenore and the Labyrinth of Lovely Larcenists: The Movie: The Game: Part II, Wherein the Aforementioned Continues Her Secretive Adventures and Gets Caught. The Intrigue!
- Is This When It Happened? Might Be Wrong. Anyway Ammy Hangs Out With Eiko and They Go to a Violent Grimdark Mindworld Filled With Imagery That Could Give Children Nightmares. That's Why This Game Has an M Rating, You Kn- Oh Wait I'm Lying It's L for 'Lewd' Still. Close Enough!
- The Cat, Secret Out, Visits the Rat, Who Doesn't Quite Seem to Get How It Works. Then Again She's Also Not an Amnesiac, So Maybe She Actually Gets It TOO Well! It Doesn't Go As Great As It Probably Could've.
- The Monkeyman Decides to Do One of Those Jobs on the Job Board, Meeting Some Explosionrats In the Process. Shit Blows Up.
- Another Prodding Adventure In Which Answers are Acquired, Namely Ones All Readers are Going to Ignore in Favor of the Last Few Lines That End Up Happening, But What Can You Do?
- A Magical Shipping Adventure Taking Place Simultaneously With Some Cute Summoning Adventures; Don't Get Confused and Think This Is the Summoning Adventures Because It Isn't, But If You Like Bad Romance, Here You Go! Can You Say 'Just Fuck Already?' Can I Even Say That In Log Titles? Is That Okay? Okay, Just Thought I'd Make Sure.
- Triple Combo! Ammy Spends an Evening - But Multiple Evenings In Realtime Dohohoho - Having EMBARRASSING Shipping Times Filled With More JFA Than You Can Plausibly Imagine Ever. During This, There's Also a Peek Into Kugina's Lifestyle and How Gilgamesh Plows Her and All That Stuff That Isn't as Interesting as Two Young Adults Stuttering at Each Other, Apparently.
- A Duelfight Testing Out Some New Bronze God Stuff, But More Importantly It's a Cat+Rat Talk About FEELINGS and Other Things Nobody's Going to Remember For More Than a Few Seconds After Reading. Also, Memetic Foods.
- Alpha Beta Omega Lambda Epsilon Zeta Rho Phi Gives Heartwrenching Speeches to the Mayor Who Kicked Him Out As a Mean Prank and Gets Some Back, Both Totally Forgetting About the Whole Teleportation Thing For the Purposes of Crying.
- An Adorable Adventure to Pinnacle Rocks In Which Our Heroes Use a Guy They Just Met to Learn Minor Plot Details They Should've Caught Onto Forever Ago and Annoy/Pester/Confuse the Fuck Out of Said Guy in the Process. But at Least They Learned Something... Probably.
- Ammy Storytime #1, Wherein It's Exactly What It Sounds Like, This Time Culminating in a Blatant Reference Anybody Who Doesn't Get It Should be Ashamed of Themselves For. It's Cute!
- Ammy Storytime #2, But That's Only After the Bimbomages- I Mean Black Mage Girls Get Some Fatherly Bonding and the Player Realizes that Only One of Them Had a Portrait, Thus Knowing that She Would Get a Name Somewhere Down the Plot-Road. Guess What Happened?
- How Many Eidolon Cats Does It Take to Screw In a Lightbulb? Two; One Rubycat to BE the Lightbulb, and One Other to Insert His- *Shot*
- A Library Journey, Wherein We Learn Stories About Carbuncle, More Stories About Carbuncle, Even MORE Stories About Carbuncle, and Then a Few About Some Other 'Lons Whom the Lightning Lesbo Totally Wants to Bang in the Future. Or Maybe I'm Exaggerating. When Noticing the Cute Shipping That Occurs, Be Wary That It's Actually Happening ON a Ship, Too.
- A Special Adventure at Just About Literal Snail-Pace, Wherein Most of Our Heroes Split Off to Investigate a Bunch of Dudes, Learning All About the Otherwise Unimportant Residents of Lindblum and Various Other Supporting Cast Members
- Shippingtimes Wherein Leta Pomf, But Not Yet On Each Other. Why? Why Does Everybody In This Game Have to Do the Anime Thing of Not Noticing Each Other's Feelings? Why Are All Things Such JFA? Is There No Justice In the World?
- It's Been a While, Hasn't It? The Two Oldest Characters In the Group (Yet the Youngest-Looking; Blame Japan For That) Have a Sparring Session With a Lot of Tripping and Misunderstandings Because They're Actually Both Incompetent. But It Was Worth a Try!
- Nobody Noticed How Weird It Was That Nat Just Ran Off Noticing Something All of a Sudden In The Last Thing, Huh? Well That's Because Players are Dense. People Are Dense? Sure, Both. Surprise, It Was Actually Ammy Doing Secret Shit and Getting Snagged For FRIENDSHIP Talks! It's FRIENDSHIP.
- What Happens When You Have Somebody With a Goal to Find Something All Campaign and They Don't Realize They've Had It Since, Like, Session # In the Single-Digits Until JUST NOW? This Does, Apparently! Important Read Because Without Having Absorbed the Knowledge Here One Won't Know What's Going On When the Tantarian Suddenly Appears and Sacrifices Itself So That the Other PCs Can Deal Damage to the Final Boss in the Last Session(s).
- Afterward, an Old Man Answers Some Questions. Oh, and Bismarck Shows Up But Doesn't Even Say Hi. Fag.
- After a Bunch of Dramatic Reveals, Lazy Green Reflect Cat Decides to Hang Out With the Eidolon Wall and Remember Being Lazy Green Reflect Cat, Immediately Running Off Afterward to Meet Some Dude Knowing It's Obviously a Trap But It Actually Isn't and Everybody, Even the Viewers (and Even the Male Ones at That) Get Massive Ladyboners and Swoon Like Whoa Because Holy Shit This Guy is Too Swag For This Setting. God Damn.
- During Natbuncle's Jewelry Store Visit, a Monkeydude and His Robot Go Shopping and Find Out That All the Goofiest People In Gaia Happened to Set Up Shop Here Instead of Anywhere Else, Cramming Everything Full of Wacky References He Doesn't Even Get Because He's Sheltered and HOLY CRAP He Actually Knows More Than Like Almost the Entire Rest of the Group Despite That, Doesn't He? Lived With Daddy, Amnesiac... Wow, That Is a Mindblast.
- Storytime! Nammy Finally Reunite and Take Turns Telling Each Other Their Silly Tales, Which is Actually Significant Because it's the First Time One of Them was Able to Actually REMEMBER This Much at Once, Much Less be Out on Her Own. D'aww, Isn't it Cute When They Grow up?
- The Bunc Revisits Lindblum For a Reunion, and Finds Out There's Still a Mission to be Done. It's Like Shakespeare, but Replace the Sexually Repressed Teenagers Making Up Words As They Go, Poisoning Each Other, Coming Up with Convoluted Plans That C- Wait, No, It's the Same, Just with Eidolons. 4 Parts in One!
- Theta Travels the World Doing BMG Shit and Stealing Machines From Spaceships- You Know, the Usual.
- Ammy Meets a Bunch of Dudes, Then a Bunch More Dudes, Then Goes to Jail.
- The Catgirl Goes to Her Mindworld But Does an Absolute Ass Job of Being Subtle About Going, Sucking Everyone's Favorite Lightning Mage Alongside, and Then Proceeds to Rattle Off All Her Secrets to Her Evil Clone Who's an Aid to Plotting World Domination Without Giving a Shit Like She'd Probably Do Anyway. And then STEAMBOAT BUNKY Happens. Warning: Ultimate Dokidoki Nuclear Explosion Risk at Critical Levels.
- Theta, Still Heavy On the Chest, Continues Playing Pretend and Snagging a Bunch of BMGs Away From Kugina; This Group Happens to be Super Personality-ified But It's Like, They Kind of Give Off That Vibe You'd See In 'Sequel Characters' In This Series- Like How Everyone in FFX-2 Looked/Acted or Stuff Like Palom and Porom Turning Into Crazy Punk Kids In FFIV:TAY Despite Being Innocent Children Before AND Being In a Setting Where 'Crazy Punk Kid' Wasn't Even a Thing. Know What I Mean? No? Huh, Maybe It's Just Me Then. Weird.
- Lenny Runs Off to Do Some Magus Sister Shiznit and GETS Some Magus Sister Shiznit Done to Her, It Is So Cute That It Will Probably Rip Your Soul Out of Your Body and Shred It Into Tiny Pieces As- Nah Just Kidding It Just Goes From 'P. Cute' to Relationship Discussions But I Sure Fooled You, Huh?
- As a Continuation of Where Lenny's Adventure Left Off Sorta, We Find Out Why the Bunclegirl Went Missing and It's Because She Wanted to Put Herself At Serious Risk by Meeting With a Known Sexual Predator Without Bringing Any Authority Figures Along. That's Okay Though Because She's a Cat Who Doesn't Even Wear Panties. ... Huh, That's Not a Sentence I Ever Thought I'd See Myself Typing.
- Thenore Take Things Into the Glorious Land of RELATIONSHIP DRAMU, Where They Were Never Meant to Steer, As The Lightning Lesb- I Mean Mage Both Literally AND Figuratively Dumps Spaghetti Everywhere While Realizing She's Beyond-Shit-Tier At Expressing Her Actual Feelings. Even With a Legendary Brightslap Everybody's Still Sad and Depressed Everywhere GREAT FUCKING JOB.
- Nammy Finally Do What the Latter Was Supposed to Do 10 Years Ago and Get Help From 12GIL's Architect to Find Out What the Fuck Happened With the Buncle's Memories in the First Place- Not Only Do They Find Out But It's Also Full-On Horror Game Shit That Is Like Way 2Spooky For This Silly Campaign. Fortunately It's Followed Up By a Tinge of Silly In the Least Silly Possible Place For Such a Thing, Which Leads To...
- ... Ninjalie Taking the First Possible Opportunity to Be Maximum Silly and Do Almost-Exactly What She Was Told Not To, With the Help of a Loophole- She Ends Up Finding Things Even Scarier Than the Nightmare-Clone and Experiences the NOPEst NOPE Moment This Campaign Will Ever Have Ever. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. And Then, Which Logically Probably Should Have Been Split Into a Separate Log Due to the Massive Difference In Tone, Relationship Drama Rears Its Ugly Head Outta Fuckin' NOWHERE. What Everybody Was Actually Expecting to See Is Included At the End.
- Lightning Lesbo Adventures! Lightning Lesb- I Mean Lenore Meets Her Archnemes- I Mean New Friend Fire Lesbo and There are Absolutely No Hints Whatsoever as to the Fact That Sometime Around Endgame There Will Be a Super Sentai Minigame Revolving Around Elemental Lesbians.
- Joke's on Kain, he can't do links right
- We're Already Getting Off to a Great Start On This Wonderful New Day Because We've Already Done Like 'A Bunch' of Sessions Taking Place In That Same Day, God Damn, It's Never Going to End. Oh Right Anyway Ammy Makes Food While Listening to Lenny Cry, Realizing She's Not All That Great at Relationship Advice but Still Probably Better Than the Rest of These Wacky People. The Correct Answer for 'Who to Go to For Relationship Advice' Was Actually 'Mr. Prickles.' Better Luck Next Time!
- Thammy Talk Stuff Out and It Goes Awful, Then Lenore Comes In and It Gets Even Awfuler.
- So Everybody Gets Sick of This Shit and Decides the Only Way Anything Will Happen Is If They ALL TALK IT OUT AT ONCE, So They Do and It's Super Cheesy but at Least It Isn't DRAMU Anymore- Or Is it? Also a Dumb Bullshit Ability Dust Should Feel Ashamed of Writing Gets Used On a Shitbunch of People Across the Entire Planet.
- WHOA YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN A PG-13 CAMPAIGN
- The Bossy BMG Comes On Way Stronger Than She Ever Probably Should, Doing Helpful Things More-or-Less Purely to Hide How She's Going to Eventually Become a Yandere Who Wants Her Creator's Eyes On Nobody But Her Forever. But We're Not Supposed to Know That.
- Caitbuncle Goof Around and the Latter Decides This is the Perfect Time to Ask Shiva Why She Isn't Cirno. By the Way, Did You Know There Are No Buses in Gaia?
- The Girls Look For Elixir Ingredients! ...Yep, That's It!
- In Which Theta Encourages Possible Sis-con Indirectly.
- Mary DOUBLE Proves She's Too Goofy To Be A Serious Villain, While A Cat Visits Her Master Loyally.
- Theta Meets The Rooks, Who Reveal Themselves To Be Two Incredibly Minor NPCs From FFIX That Inadvertently Inspired Two Of The Players' Concepts.
- Ammy Asks Eiko To Abuse Her Powers For Fun And Profit.
- Lenore Almost Gets Mowed Down By A Monster Everyone Who Played FFIX Hated.
- Carbuncle Tries To Fix The Gay Out Of Bunce By Pretending To Be An Invisible Relationship Fairy.
- This Isn't Really Where This Belongs, It Should Probably Be In The Other Section, but Whatever an Exaggerated Plan to Interrogate Ayane Starts to Happen but Nobody Actually Knows What to Do so They Just Dick Around and Roleplay; Later, Everybody Finds Out Eden Exists and are Like "Oh, Okay," Then Never Remember Her Again All Campaign.
- The Dinnerblog of Ages.
- The Silly Cat Embarks on a Mission So Enormous That Her Entire Characterization Depends On It, and In Doing So Ruins All the Credibility of the Final Remaining Potential Serious Villain In This Campaign by Revealing That He's Actually a Kind, Sweet Gentleman Who Just Happens to Be Evil, Which Is Like On the Bottom of the 'Threatening Villain' Scale. Seriously He Makes Dr. Robotnik Look Like a- Oh Wait, Dr. Robotnik Killed Tails in Canon in the Bad End of the Game Gear/Master System Sonic 2, Didn't He? I Guess That's Kind of Badass. Well This Guy's Still Pretty Weak. Moreso When He Pulls a Fakeout and STILL Gets His Plans Thwarted by Deus Ex Machina
- PbP Time Again! The Greek Letter Talks to a Lobsterman and... Oh, That's It.
- IT'S PARTY TIME
- Wherein Nothing Goes as Planned AND IT'S AWESOME- Probably Belongs in the Other Section Because It's a Session Lead-In but Who Cares, It's Not Like Anybody Reads these Anyway.
- Why Was This Logged, You Ask? BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE.
- A 2v2 Challenge Versus Some Generic Unnameds Because the Dicebot Wasn't Fun Enough to Suggest Challenging Lovable, Named Characters.
- Oh Look, Another Overly-Complicated Interrogation Sequence Where Nobody Actually Ends Up Learning Anything Meaningful.
- Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy Edgy
ATE Collection (Might be missing a couple?)