Scape Logs part 5

[14:33:25] <Adrianne_Lavender> [UNPAUSE]
[14:33:56] <Giantree> The 'face' shattered like glass on impact… as did Adrianne's weapon. What was left behind was another 'face' formed entirely of static, seemingly larger in size as well— it glared menacingly at the group, as nine more of the 'bits' flew out from its forehead, forming a vertical circular pattern around it. All of them turned their laser sights on the girls in some order.
[14:37:54] * Adrianne_Lavender takes a step back, ready to jump or merge into her own shadow to dodge the beams.
[14:38:22] * Madobe_Nanako began to move out of the way, her arm held out.
[14:40:53] <Feli> Chainsaw in hand, Feli herself took a cautious stance— just kidding, that's definitely not something she'd do. Rather, she stared wide-eyed at Adrianne's attack, deflected though it was. "Whoa, that was awesome! I can try too, right~?" Vrrrrrrrr. Vrrrrrrrrrrrr. Despite being lost technology, the techno-chainsaw was revved up and brought over the girl's shoulder, weight apparent.
[14:42:47] <Feli> … And one of the small robotic.. creatures made its way in front of her as she swung the weapon down, exploding and forcing her a step back on impact. The face continued to stare menacingly. "Ah hell, are you kidding me?"
[14:45:20] <Madobe_Nanako> Seeing as Adrianne's attack was deflected, Nanako decided to draw out as much power as she could. Once more creating a vacuum in front of her, she created and compressed as much plasma as she could, creating a vortex of ionized particles that collided into each other.
[14:47:54] <Madobe_Nanako> While not as much as she hoped to create, she sent out the resulting burst of energy at the face
[14:48:36] <Feli> … And three of the 'bits' dove into said burst, combining their effort to deflect the blast from what could only be called their 'master.' It continued to stare menacingly, but little did it know what was about to happen.
[14:50:47] <Madobe_Nanako> okay.jpg
[14:52:08] <Madobe_Nanako> The microfusion she'd managed to create in front of her began to draw back into her body through her arm
[14:53:10] <Madobe_Nanako> As the magical buildup grew, Nanako's luminescence began to grow to immense amounts
[14:54:03] <Madobe_Nanako> The soft blue light she normally gave off grew in size and a vortex of plasma began to form around her
[14:54:08] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Damnit not again! Runa away Feli" She said as she grabbed the girl by the arm and ran away as far as she could.
[14:54:36] <Madobe_Nanako> The plasma began to converge inwards around the epicenter, namelt, her own body
[14:54:37] <Feli> "I, ah- wha-" Torn away from her standing position, the girl's chainsaw phased out into nothingness. But maybe that was for the better!
[14:55:51] <Madobe_Nanako> The partciles collided at immense speed as they circled around and contracted within her, building up imeense energy contined by the ever present vortex around her
[14:56:48] <Madobe_Nanako> Finally reaching critical levels, the vortex collapsed and a blinding light erupted from Nanako
[14:58:07] <Madobe_Nanako> Incinerating levels of heat and radiation poured out in every direction, disrupting molecular bonds of everything it came in contact with that had little protection
[14:58:12] <Adrianne_Lavender> As soon as she realizes that she won't be able to run any furthr she sinks into her own shadow to avoid it, all thats left is her hat. But her hold on the girl's hand slipped.
[14:59:04] <Madobe_Nanako> Luckily, Nanako had failed to produce any gamma rays, only high energy x-rays
[14:59:09] <Feli> The 'bits' scattered themselves throughout whatever area they could find, as Adrianne and Feli found shelter— or, one of them did at least. And in front of Nanako, the face shattered like glass… again. Behind it was the exact same thing, red eyes glowing at her as if glaring, and it might be worth noting that its sized was doubled this time as well.
[15:01:04] <Feli> Feli herself managed to be far enough away from the blast… but her eyes shone. Like everything new she saw was something 'cool,' and.. just like the child she obviously was, she had to imitate it. A few quick types and what looked like a colorful, synthetic version of a medieval ballista appeared in front of her. "You think you're so cool, huh? Alright big face, let's play for REAL~!"
[15:04:37] <Madobe_Nanako> Snapping out of the post-burst daze she found herself in, she watched as the girl tried to burst as well.
[15:05:44] * Madobe_Nanako flew backwards in an attempt to get out of range but it seemed she'd have to defend herself
[15:05:45] * Adrianne_Lavender 's head peeks out of her hat that somehow managed to stick to the ground and sees the girl tr to imitate nanako, she slams her head on the ground to show her dissaproval before going back to hiding inside her hat.
[15:06:13] <Feli> Feli's pupils disappeared, leaving her voice monotone as well. "TYPE-M BUILDUP CONFIRMED AT 140%— COMMENCING DISCHARGE." Almost immediately, volleys of some kind of… projectile shot forth from the ballista, piercing straight into the face as its bits hadn't returned yet. Though, unlike the others', these shots poured directly into its eyes, which glowed furiously.
[15:06:40] <Madobe_Nanako> Surrounding herself with a vacuum, she created a wall of super heated plasma around her, to try and negate anything that came her way
[15:16:33] <Feli> Converging back toward the general direction of the main body— er, head, the bits simultaneously shot out the same blue lasers that the group had seen earlier. Toward all of them. So, it goes without saying that the whole field was nothing but a massive blur of lasers throughout the entirety of itself, and when the light show cleared, the group was…
[15:18:10] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh!"
[15:18:30] <Madobe_Nanako> Still within the plasma shell, she took the lasers head on
[15:19:02] * Adrianne_Lavender had barely come out of her hat in time to see the lasers started shooting, she ran as fast as she could to dodge and used shadows as cover.
[15:19:15] * Adrianne_Lavender is…surprisingly unharmed.
[15:21:23] <Madobe_Nanako> Seeing as the attacks have stopped, Nanako cast off the plasma shell, which dissipated into the air
[15:21:42] <Feli> Feli wasn't that flashy… or rather, she might've been TOO flashy. While it may not have been apparent that she was recording the motion of every laser and moving in directions accordingly to mimic the pattern and therefore evade them all, it was at least apparent that she was no more hurt than the rest of the group was.
[15:23:08] * Adrianne_Lavender yells out, "Shadow Whips!" when three thin tendrils made out of shadow go back to retaliate against the bits that are causing so much trouble.
[15:24:32] <Madobe_Nanako> Once more in her trademark fighting pose, Nanako decided to fire another plasma induced particle beam
[15:24:50] <Madobe_Nanako> "Plasma Force."
[15:29:40] <Feli> The whips lashed out, causing three bits to explode… no seriously, that's it. Nothing flashier than that.
[15:30:46] <Madobe_Nanako> Although one of them dodge, the second finds itself right in the middle of her beam.
[15:32:42] <Feli> … Which continued on to reach the 'face'— however, the face halted the laser and returned to glaring menacingly at the group. The remaining bit, however, concentrated its fire on Nanako out of LOVE FOR ITS FAMILY… which is when Feli thought it would be a genius opportunity to go in for a strike. Oh, it was.
[15:35:33] <Feli> … Just kidding, it wasn't! Dephasing the ballista, some sort of techno-javelin appeared in the girl's hand after a segment of keystrokes— and it was thrown straight into the bit. That wasn't the plan, of course, but at the very least it left the face as a sitting duck.
[15:40:28] <Feli> … For a few seconds, anyway, until what looked like a small vortex appeared on its forehead again.
[15:59:39] <Feli> But that wasn't what was important at all— its mouth opened, spewing some kind of… well, trying to describe what it is really isn't worth wasting words. A stream of "some" kind of digital "something" shot out at all of them like a flash of light, while 3 more 'bits' formed themselves from its forehead during the distraction.
[16:03:43] <Adrianne_Lavender> With a fluid arm motion that starts from the floor and ends over her head Adrianne lets loose a flying pitch black sickle that slams into the face.
[16:04:34] <Feli> Following up Adrianne's attack, Feli took a lengthy step forward and rammed one of the gauntlets - that she probably forgot she was wearing - on her arms into the face as well. Nothing too flashy.
[16:06:34] * Madobe_Nanako held her arm out, once more forming plasma. This time, she made sure the plasma held it's form and fired
[16:07:03] <Hailey_Markane> *BANG!* the three bits are shredded by what looks like a bolt of sunlight. If anyone turned to find the source, they would find a gun-wielding angel will a sick grin on her face.
[16:07:04] <Feli> The fact didn't shatter into glass or anything silly at the face of the attacks— but it did flicker a bit.
[16:07:09] <Feli> (-fact +face)
[16:08:23] <Hailey_Markane> "well now…Adrianne, was it? Is this thing really so powerful you needed to drag little miss kamikaze along?"
[16:09:00] <Feli> Feli turned around and cocked her head to the side, glaring with a pout. "Who're you supposed to be?"
[16:09:41] <Hailey_Markane> "judging by how little damage you seem to have done, I s'pose I be the cavalry."
[16:09:48] * Adrianne_Lavender once again makes a fluid motion as she thrusts her arms forwards towards the digital face. And then a massive shadowy spike with spikes on it emerged from her own shadow.
[16:10:07] <Adrianne_Lavender> "We can deal with this on our own."
[16:10:43] <Madobe_Nanako> "Tch"
[16:11:33] <Hailey_Markane> "maybe. But I'm bored out of my skull with that FE3003 or whatsits file. Something. Figured you wouldn't mind another gunner" Hailey smirks at Adrianne before looking at the face
[16:13:40] <Feli> 3… 00… 3. Feli's pupils faded for a quick second.. but childish and ignorant as she was, she wasn't going to just pep up and say anything. Not when she had a much stronger priority in mind. Instead, she silently turned back to the face and began typing.
[16:15:24] * Madobe_Nanako turned back to the face. Deciding to take a different approach, she drew the sword she had obtained and began to encase it in plasma. The sword easily devoured it and she filled it with more and more plasma, until the sword itself took on it's properties. It was now no different from an large plasma cutter
[16:15:57] <Madobe_Nanako> Her body gave off a quick burst off ions, covering her body in a soft blue light, before she vanished
[16:16:32] <Madobe_Nanako> And reappeared behind the face
[16:17:21] <Feli> The face flickered excessively as it took the hits. Before it could do anything, Feli's typing finished and the keyboard vanished.
[16:17:27] <Madobe_Nanako> Nothing but a blue trail of charged particles were left after she moved.
[16:18:49] * Adrianne_Lavender smiles at Hailey before the spike explodes into hundreds of small shadowy spheres, all of which quickly converge onto her body. She lets out a surprised yelp before the shadows overtake her, all you can see is a pitch black sphere, no reflections just darkness.
[16:19:35] <Hailey_Markane> "Ad…adri?" Hailey will start to back away in case she is about to burst
[16:21:25] <Madobe_Nanako> At this point, the blue glow that Nanako's body began to shift. It became a dark purple and she seemed to flicker constantly
[16:22:29] <Madobe_Nanako> "AHAaaHaHaAAAHAahHAAHa"
[16:22:36] <Adrianne_Lavender> After a several second of an eerie silence the sphere dissipates and in its place is a figure that is the same size as Adrianne, covered in shadows is a sort of skin tight suit, her eyes are glowing red and when she opens her mouth shadowy sharp teeth can be seen.
[16:23:05] <Madobe_Nanako> The violet light enveloped Nanako and purple plasma began to form around her body
[16:23:21] <Adrianne_Lavender> Her mouth arm is clearly open, looking even more menacing than usual if it means anything
[16:23:45] <Madobe_Nanako> But it was nothing more than an afterimage. She had already moved. And moved again. And again.
[16:23:55] <Feli> Phasing in Feli's hand was… a flail, actually. A fancy, synthetic flail— it didn't look as cool as one would imagine it did, but it didn't stop the girl from slamming it into the face's body before it was able to spit anything else out at them— and the face flickered violently. And more violently. And then even more.
[16:24:07] <Madobe_Nanako> Each time leaving a violet after image that seemed to flicker around the entire area
[16:24:29] <Hailey_Markane> "oh god…this can't be good…" Hailey will eject the current magazine from her gun, slapping a new one in place as she prepared to do something new
[16:25:05] <Madobe_Nanako> She Shifted from one place to another, completey ignorant of the fact that she was moving in any direction at all
[16:25:12] <Madobe_Nanako> completely*
[16:25:15] * Adrianne_Lavender stands there breathing heavily, she takes a few steps and she leaves a viscous black fluid in its wake, probably superdense shadows or something.
[16:26:07] <Feli> While the two were certainly having fun with their… whatever you'd like to call that, they seemed to be ignoring the more important matter at hand— the face flickered more and more violently, until it - and the whole background of the arena - flickered out completely, leaving nothing but blackness.
[16:26:31] <Feli> … And, from where the face stood, a small white speck. Which grew into something larger and larger— until it was an explosion encompassing the whole 'Nightmare.'
[16:32:33] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako's body constantly shifted between wave forms, her 'state' constantly shifting from particle to wave and vice versa
[16:33:30] * Hailey_Markane 's wings shield her body from the blast. When she opens them…there is a fight brewing. She will have to stop it.
[16:34:43] <Feli> Explosion fading, they all found themselves being spewed out of the building— but, there was no 'clink' this time. Only a brief sound that nobody could hear very well as Feli moved into a position like she was clinging to something— and there was nothing to be found in her grasp.
[16:36:15] <Madobe_Nanako> The shifting form of Nanako turned to the closest target…
[16:37:16] <Madobe_Nanako> Her target was Adrianne
[16:37:39] * Adrianne_Lavender 's body seems to to be flowing thick with somethin as she is is launched out of the building on her way down she sees Hailey and her left arm extends like a shadowy toothed tentacle to bite her.
[16:38:21] <Madobe_Nanako> As though she were in a slideshow, her body contstanlty flickered as the violet light her body produced flared wildly.
[16:41:16] <Madobe_Nanako> The sword she was holding gave off a burst of violet light and she flickered out of sight
[16:41:58] * Hailey_Markane reacts on instinct, a bullet tearing through the toothy tendril about to bite her.
[16:42:34] <Madobe_Nanako> Both the bullet and Nanako's sword tore at the black form of Adrianne
[16:42:36] <Adrianne_Lavender> The tendril is cut and the gil lets out a bloodcurling scream, before it grows yet again.
[16:44:01] * Adrianne_Lavender also gets cut, her body slicing into two before quickly reforming again, her form now looking considerably less defined.
[16:45:11] <Madobe_Nanako> After attacking Adrianne, Nanako turned to the other girl
[16:46:13] <Feli> Landing and spending a brief amount of time watching, Feli's eyes excitedly darted between the berserk combatants… and her keyboard phased, as if she didn't realize what was happening. "Ooh, that looks fun! Can I play too~?"
[16:47:09] * Hailey_Markane looks at the figure in front of her. Shadowy, devoid of substance…this wasn't the girl she knew. She would fix that. Or at least try. Aiming her gun at the thing's head…the source of the rage…the angel closed her eyes as the shot rang out.
[16:50:34] <Hailey_Markane> Adrianne felt no pain as the bullet hit. But she felt something…light. A soft sensation of light, shattering the rage that had gripped her, dispelling the gloomy form she had created. She was back to her normal self…well, minus the bullet wound in her arm and the slashing wound across her back.
[16:52:59] * Adrianne_Lavender looks different somehow in the sunless world that is the Scape, it looks like she is standing in broad daylight from a sunny day.
[16:54:16] <Madobe_Nanako> At that very moment however, Nanako began to surround herself with violet plasma once more. Holding the blade in both hands, she shifted once more.
[16:54:54] <Madobe_Nanako> Moving with immense speed, Nanako's body phase shifted again and again as she charged Hailey
[16:56:59] <Hailey_Markane> …only to be stopped by Hailey's own blade. A broadsword the girl had never drawn until now, glowing with celestial power drawn from its bearer.
[16:58:11] <Madobe_Nanako> "KUhH"
[17:00:46] <Madobe_Nanako> At this point however, her reckless use of her magic caused her body to shift between phases with increasing fevor.
[17:00:54] <Madobe_Nanako> +the -her
[17:01:39] <Madobe_Nanako> The plasma around her underwent the same changes as more plasma began to spin rapidly around her
[17:01:41] <Hailey_Markane> "oh no…Adrianne! Take cover! NOW!" Hailey has to stop this…she can't let her do this again!
[17:02:12] * Adrianne_Lavender wakes up on the ground just in time to see what is going on. "Oh god-"
[17:03:42] <Madobe_Nanako> The plasma grew in size as the inner plasma began to collapse inwards, the immense energy and speeds causin them to not only collide, but to merga as various particles became waves while waves shifted into particles
[17:03:43] * Hailey_Markane races over to Adrianne's body, covering them both with her angelic wings as the blast roars over them.
[17:05:07] <Madobe_Nanako> The quasi matter all surged inwards before it burst, sending out waves of energy that were stuck between being particles and being waves. Normal matter would be easily disintegrated by these beams
[17:06:15] <Feli> Keyboard dissipating, it was used to form none other than Feli's flight device— moving backward from the action, she watched on with awe. "So that's what it looks like! Haha, you really are my big sis, aren't you~?" … Then again, whether she could hear it through the explosions was a different matter entirely. Pretty doubtful.
[17:09:04] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Wha- what happened?" She says as Hailey is protecting her.
[17:09:13] <Madobe_Nanako> "……….."
[17:09:28] <Madobe_Nanako> The violet light that her body produced ceased
[17:09:45] <Madobe_Nanako> And she fell through the air
[17:10:12] <Hailey_Markane> "Nanako happened. Again." Hailey will extract herself from the shielding position as she observes the girl's unconscious form.
[17:11:08] <Hailey_Markane> "give me a reason…" Hailey says softly. She still has her pistol. "give me a reason why I shouldn't end this. Here and now."
[17:11:33] * Adrianne_Lavender is sitting down on the concrete, "What happened to me? I dodn't remember anything after I hit the face with the spike."
[17:11:46] <Feli> "W-Whoa!" As if driven by some sort of unknown bond, Feli'a air-gear propelled her forward, toward the falling Nanako's body. Her body was able to handle all the armor on it despite its size, so it wasn't such a far-fetched idea that it was able to hold a person as well… Right? Either way, it was more or less a no-brainer that nobody else seemed to care that much.
[17:12:13] <Hailey_Markane> "will tell you later. But I need your advice now."
[17:12:28] <Feli> Though, the girl's unconscious form was definitely still there, in front of the rest— only, in somebody's quivering arms.
[17:13:18] <Hailey_Markane> "I need to finish this. Step aside please."
[17:14:00] <Feli> Feli shook her head; tears would form in them if they could. Actually… they did. "Nuh-uh! Grav's my big sis, you're not gonna hurt her!" Shooting Hailey a terrified look, she stepped back, Nanako still in her arms.
[17:14:41] * Adrianne_Lavender stands up, struggling to stay standing up straight. Everything hurts like hell especially her back and her arm which she notice had a bullet wound.
[17:15:13] * Hailey_Markane shakes her head "she is not related to you. She was born here. You were not."
[17:15:35] * Adrianne_Lavender steps up, "Let me handle it." she says gritting her teeth.
[17:15:49] <Hailey_Markane> "rest. You're hurt."
[17:16:41] <Feli> "N-No.. you don't know me! You don't know either of us!" The look in her eyes was becoming a bit less fearful and a bit more… furious.
[17:16:48] <Hailey_Markane> Turning to the armored girl, Hailey sighs. "what's your name, anyway?"
[17:17:23] <Hailey_Markane> "I know her. And believe me. You don't want to know her."
[17:17:39] * Adrianne_Lavender shugs Hailey off. "Listen, Feli, I don't know anything about you or the ticking time bomb you're holding but she has almost killed me twice now."
[17:18:02] <Hailey_Markane> "and me at least that many times."
[17:18:44] <Feli> And it only got more and more so. Steps after steps back, her aerial gear finally flared up. "You're… you're wrong! You're both wrong! That's not what my sis is like at all!" And it lifted her body more and more into the air by the second.
[17:19:35] * Hailey_Markane follows the girl into the air. "she will either end you, or die trying. Let her go."
[17:19:43] <Hailey_Markane> "that's an order."
[17:19:45] * Adrianne_Lavender binds her foot with a shadow tentacle to prevent her from running away.
[17:20:59] <Adrianne_Lavender> Which she successfully does.
[17:21:42] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Listen Feli, you said I reminded you of your sister. Just how are me and Nanako like them?"
[17:21:45] <Feli> And the flight gear phased away, tripping the girl onto her back. The body that was in her arms rolled a few feet behind her. "No… No way… Do you really have to fight? Can't you just play together?"
[17:22:19] <Hailey_Markane> "she is the one that fights us. Adri and I want to play together."
[17:22:35] <Madobe_Nanako> "Urgh…"
[17:22:41] * Hailey_Markane will walk over to Nanako's body. Part of her still has doubts about this.
[17:23:00] * Madobe_Nanako weakly opens her eyes and looks upwards
[17:23:14] <Madobe_Nanako> "I was…
[17:23:17] <Madobe_Nanako> "
[17:23:30] <Hailey_Markane> "don't. Move." Nanako will see the barrel of Hailey's gun in her face
[17:23:41] <Madobe_Nanako> "Eh…?"
[17:23:49] <Madobe_Nanako> Still out of it, that was all Nanako managed to say
[17:24:16] <Hailey_Markane> "do you…fear death?" Hailey will ask, her voice cold and seemingly devoid of emotion
[17:24:32] <Madobe_Nanako> "Death…?"
[17:24:46] <Madobe_Nanako> Her lips continued moving
[17:24:56] <Feli> Calming down, Feli maneuvered into a sitting position. With a pout. "I… thought I could've been wrong, but I know for sure now. You're my sis too, Libby— aren't you gonna save her?" Tears welled up in her eyes… whether they were real or not was something else.
[17:25:14] <Madobe_Nanako> "Master… needs me…"
[17:25:24] <Hailey_Markane> "death. That which exists without life, without hope, without anything other than the silence of eternity."
[17:25:27] * Adrianne_Lavender sighs.
[17:25:50] <Madobe_Nanako> "Master…"
[17:26:08] * Adrianne_Lavender takes her hat off and says, "Hailey, try not to kill her, she could use some punishemnt though"
[17:26:16] <Hailey_Markane> "cannot help you. His ideals have been corrupted by the place."
[17:26:45] <Madobe_Nanako> "No… Master is…"
[17:27:30] * Madobe_Nanako tries to get up
[17:27:50] * Adrianne_Lavender walks up to to stand beside Hailey and looks at her, "Hey, if you kill her you're gonna be at her level."
[17:27:52] <Madobe_Nanako> She fails
[17:28:06] <Hailey_Markane> "a fool. I have seen what he plans to do, and it will through our world into chaos."
[17:29:15] <Madobe_Nanako> "If Master asks me… I… won't stop…"
[17:29:21] <Hailey_Markane> To adrianne "she has killed thousands for no reason. The government has condemned her to this fate already. I am merely doing what they cannot."
[17:29:26] * Adrianne_Lavender puts her hand on Hailey's gun hand, "Hey are you listening?"
[17:29:30] <Madobe_Nanako> "For Master's sake…"
[17:29:50] <Hailey_Markane> "I am. But it doesn't matter."
[17:30:24] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh!"
[17:31:25] <Feli> The scene was going on where Feli wasn't.. Hailey's back turned to her. The noises of her holo-typing were faint ones, perhaps too faint.
[17:31:49] * Adrianne_Lavender tries pulling at her arm, "H-hey you can't be serious, why don't we just tie her up I'm sure I can come up with some magic resistant ropes to keep her.
[17:31:54] <Hailey_Markane> "so…if I am to spare your life…what are you to give in exchange?"
[17:32:07] <Madobe_Nanako> "Master…"
[17:32:10] <Madobe_Nanako> "Master"
[17:32:12] <Madobe_Nanako> "Master!"
[17:32:16] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako, moved her arm slightly. The blue glow of charged ions came back. Plasma began to form around her body. She began to lift off the gound.
[17:32:33] * Hailey_Markane sighs as she backs away.
[17:33:03] <Madobe_Nanako> She watched as Feli typed out of the corner of her eye
[17:33:26] <Hailey_Markane> "you do realize…that if you try to attack, you will die. And I will not have your blood on my hands.
[17:33:38] <Hailey_Markane> Are you sure you wish this fate?"
[17:33:47] <Madobe_Nanako> Calling up whatever magic she could manage she surrounded her body in a thin vortex of plasma
[17:34:14] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako made no reaction to Haileys words
[17:34:40] * Adrianne_Lavender uses a a pair of shadow tentacles made from Nanako's own shadow to hold her arms down
[17:34:59] <Hailey_Markane> "may the gods have mercy on your soul, Nanako Madobe." Hailey will float into the air, preparing to defend herself
[17:36:30] <Feli> And suddenly… the most old-fashioned trick in the book. Almost right in front of Hailey's face erupted a geyser of… smoke, of all things. But it rolled out from the ground more quickly than they could blink. "Go! Go go GO!"
[17:36:46] <Madobe_Nanako> She reacted instantly
[17:36:49] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Don't be foo-" she starts saying
[17:37:00] <Madobe_Nanako> With a burst of ionized particles
[17:37:08] <Madobe_Nanako> She immediately takes flight
[17:37:57] * Hailey_Markane coughs but tries desperately to fly away from the smoke, hoping to get a visual and Nanako again
[17:38:25] <Madobe_Nanako> But Nanako had speed
[17:38:39] * Adrianne_Lavender coughs and tries running out of the smoke cloud.
[17:38:43] <Madobe_Nanako> The type of flight she had was designed for interstellar space travel after all
[17:38:52] <Feli> Keyboard phasing to nothing, the girl behind them turned to face them both with a huge pout. "I'M the one you want, you… you big meanie!"
[17:39:06] <Madobe_Nanako> 'That girl…'
[17:39:12] <Madobe_Nanako> 'Why?'
[17:40:09] * Hailey_Markane will return to the ground, looking at Feli. "you are the one we want?"
[17:40:51] <Madobe_Nanako> She was a good distance away now. Even with magic enhanced vision, she couldn't be seen. However… she was able to blueshift. She could see them
[17:41:13] <Madobe_Nanako> 'If Master was here…'
[17:42:07] <Hailey_Markane> "she was about to throw her life away. What little remains of it, that is. What could you possibly possess that would clear her debt?"
[17:42:40] <Feli> "You bet! I… I…" Sniffle. "I just wanted to meet my sisters… before I had to do what I had to do." Keyboard casually appeared to the side, typed on with one hand though she didn't look at it. "If you wanna hurt us, you gotta hurt ALL of us… Even you too, right, Libby?"
[17:43:47] <Adrianne_Lavender> "I have no idea what you're talking about. And my name is not Libby, Its Adrianne." She says, clearly not amused.
[17:44:05] <Hailey_Markane> "that doesn't answer the question. She owes me her life. Do you have anything that could repay that?"
[17:45:00] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Listen to youselves, both of you. You're both getting a bit out of hand." Adrianne tries to defuse the situation.
[17:45:35] <Madobe_Nanako> What was she doing? At this point, they'd be able to spot her
[17:45:55] <Feli> Hailey was more or less ignored in favor of the question she was able to answer. "But… But Daddy said that's what he wanted me to use when I met my sister… AMU-IT3002 Libertas." Right pupil disappeared as she said it, as if searching her databanks— which wasn't the first time. At the very least, her voice went monotone at the end of the sistence.
[17:47:19] <Hailey_Markane> "wait a minute…so that would make you…" Hailey tried to recall the words. "AMU-IT3003 Felicitas"?
[17:47:50] <Madobe_Nanako> A few hundred meters above them, she looked down at the group. She couldn't hear them, but it seemed the girl was going to engage the others
[17:48:19] <Feli> Voice returning to its usual high-pitched self, she expressed a bit of shock. "Th-That's right, but how did you…"
[17:48:55] * Adrianne_Lavender floats up between the two, "..you know her Hailey?" she asks surprised.
[17:50:14] <Hailey_Markane> "it's my job to know. Daddy wants to watch over you. Felicitas, Liberitas, and Grav…" oh hell. She didn't know the full third name! She only knew the two because shehad seen them. Still, may as well try to bullshit her way through. "gravitas, that is your other sister's name?"
[17:50:26] <Madobe_Nanako> This time, she created as large a vacuum as she could and began to form plasma in it. Using a vortex to surround it, she prevented anything from escaping outwards, while the vacuum prevented the escape of sound.
[17:52:09] <Madobe_Nanako> The made the plasma collapse in on itself, guiding it to cause as many particles to collide and fuse as possible. She wasn't going to be able to hold this back much longer.
[17:52:23] <Hailey_Markane> "so he watches me, and I watch the three of you. I'm not sure who you watch though…"
[17:54:09] * Adrianne_Lavender squeezes the bridge of her nose, "Hailey I have no idea what you're talking about
[17:55:30] <Madobe_Nanako> She forced it to keep it's shape, the immense energies threatening to burst, as the amount of gravity it made wasn't anywhere near what was necessary to keep it's shape.
[17:56:06] * Hailey_Markane pulls Adrianne aside. "Althaia's dad's ci
[17:56:51] <Hailey_Markane> Company is behind this. I'm trying to bluff so I can get information. Play along." the message was whispered, near impossible for the other girl to hear.
[17:57:35] <Feli> She didn't stop pouting, instead taking a step forward. "Just… just what do you know? Who are you?!" Her former character was all but dismissed by now— it was clear that both of them wanted answers just as much as the other. Well, maybe not clear to them, anyway.
[17:59:01] <Hailey_Markane> "I can't tell you much more. Classified."
[17:59:53] <Madobe_Nanako> But how would she get that girl out of the way?
[18:00:09] <Madobe_Nanako> Maybe…
[18:00:15] <Hailey_Markane> "what I can say is that these two are not your sisters."
[18:00:18] <Feli> She put a hand at her hip and smirked… yeah, her former character was back all right. "Hmph! Same to you!"
[18:00:27] <Madobe_Nanako> She grit her teeth
[18:00:57] <Madobe_Nanako> She was going to have to make it as thin a beam as possible, rather than a sun shaped bomb
[18:01:44] <Madobe_Nanako> A particle beam wasn't gong to cut it. It was too heavy, too slow, and too unstable.
[18:02:04] * Adrianne_Lavender sighs yet again, "Listen, this isn't going anywhere. Why don't we find a place to sit down and talk it over?"
[18:02:17] <Hailey_Markane> "ah ah~…" Hailey will wag a finger in front of the girl's face. "doesn't work like that. Daddy wants me to look after you. And if you keep secrets then daddy will get angry."
[18:03:14] <Feli> "Nuh-uh! Daddy wouldn't tell you to hurt her like that no matter WHAT she did!" She folded her arms, but had the slightest of stutter in her voice. "Y-You're lying!"
[18:03:41] <Hailey_Markane> "she attacked me! And she isn't your sister anyway!"
[18:04:04] <Feli> Feli's eyes narrowed. "Then who is?"
[18:04:30] <Madobe_Nanako> She looked down at the group below her
[18:04:52] * Adrianne_Lavender keeps looking between the two girls, really there isn't anything she can say right now.
[18:05:07] <Madobe_Nanako> The only option was a gamma ray burst
[18:05:17] <Hailey_Markane> "grav is grav and Libby is Libby. Weren't you paying attention?" She is starting to hit a stride. Who cares if it's all lies? She might get something out of it.
[18:05:18] <Feli> A lightbulb went off… in both her head and in Adrianne's— in the form of the 'presence' that kept drawing them to each other. "Even you'd been feeling my signal before, right Libby?"
[18:07:06] <Adrianne_Lavender> "I still can't figure out why you feel so familiar to me."
[18:07:31] <Madobe_Nanako> Her conscience began to suddenly kick in.
[18:07:50] <Madobe_Nanako> Hadn't the other girl chosen to let her go?
[18:07:58] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh…"
[18:08:10] <Madobe_Nanako> What is this…
[18:08:22] <Hailey_Markane> "it's possible she was really close to Libby and some wires got crossed. It happened to me once…"
[18:08:28] <Madobe_Nanako> These feelings… I don't recognize them…
[18:08:31] <Hailey_Markane> "that was embarrassing…"
[18:09:06] <Madobe_Nanako> "DAMN IT!!"
[18:09:23] <Madobe_Nanako> She swerved and fired it off upwards
[18:09:23] <Feli> She shrugged with a triumphant grin. "That's because there's nothing TO figure out!" Hailey's lies were getting her for a while, but now it was just ridiculous. Fed up, she pointed an angry finger at the girl. "You! Tell me how you heard our names already, or I'll… or I'll!"
[18:09:50] <Madobe_Nanako> What the hell was she doing?!
[18:09:59] <Madobe_Nanako> She must be going insane…
[18:10:44] <Madobe_Nanako> Gritting her teeth, she took one last look at the group beneath her before flying off.
[18:11:11] <Hailey_Markane> "well…you told me." Hailey will smirk. She knows…not how she knows, but she does…that if she can keep cool she might be able to get out of this.
[18:11:52] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Hailey, you've been acting wierd, what the hell happened on the days I was gone?"
[18:12:02] <Feli> "…!" Well, that was that. There wasn't really anything she could say there.
[18:12:43] <Hailey_Markane> "I will explain once we're domeside. You will want to take notes." Hailey mutters.
[18:15:58] <Hailey_Markane> "and then there's the fact that your name is on that keyboard you use." Hailey follows up to Feli, hoping itll be enough.
[18:18:56] <Feli> Quizzical expression on her face now, she phased it and looked over the keys for a few seconds… before realizing she was tricked. Twice.
[18:21:12] <Hailey_Markane> "uhh…"
[18:22:57] <Hailey_Markane> "maybe we should go…" Hailey will grab Adrianne and open a portal as fast as she can. She doesn't care about what dome they spill out in.
[18:24:00] * Adrianne_Lavender lets herself get dragged on barely managing to react.
[18:27:20] <Feli> Feli distracted, the two managed to slip away into… somewhere. She didn't even have a chance to react. The place they ended up in, however, didn't seem to be one they'd ever been to before— or ever heard of. But at the very least there wasn't anybody around.
[18:28:43] <Hailey_Markane> "that wasn't part of the plan." Hailey frowns as she stands up, wearing a charcoal grey blouse and black pants. She seems pissed.
[18:29:26] <Hailey_Markane> Granted, given what she had seen today…she probably had a reason to be as mad as she was
[18:30:56] <Hailey_Markane> "sorry about…yeah."
[18:31:35] * Adrianne_Lavender sits down on the ground donning a red jean skirt and lime green t-shirt, "Mind telling me what happened?" She points at the hole in her arm, obviously angry now. "And why does my back hurt so much?"
[18:32:09] <Hailey_Markane> "you…well…what was the last thing you remember?"
[18:33:43] <Hailey_Markane> "let's start with what you know, then we can fill in the blanks."
[18:33:58] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Attaking the face with the huge spike. Everything went dark after that."
[18:34:54] <Hailey_Markane> "okay…well the spike…it looked like it turned on you. Wrapped you in a ball of…black. Then when you came out it was…"
[18:35:43] <Hailey_Markane> "it was like you were some kind of demon. Red glowy eyes, teeth in places they aren't supposed to be…it was bad. And you just came at me and…"
[18:36:05] <Hailey_Markane> "well, I panicked." Hailey lowers her head, her tone apologetic.
[18:36:27] * Adrianne_Lavender is silent…"And my back?"
[18:37:42] <Hailey_Markane> "Nanako went berserk…er, moreso than usual, I mean. That sword of hers…it lets her move crazy fast."
[18:38:00] <Hailey_Markane> "but what is the first thing you remember after it going dark?"
[18:39:14] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Bright lights in the sky and you running to cover me…It was Nanako again wasn't it?"
[18:41:51] <Hailey_Markane> "the lights…was me. I had a dream a few nights ago…and now I dont know how to explain it…but i guess the best way to put it is that I can…fix you if your brain is going crazy?"
[18:42:55] <Hailey_Markane> "however it happened, the magic wiped out whatever emotions were boiling over."
[18:43:31] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Well, thats good, at least I can still feel thing before I become an emotionless monster." She says bitterly.
[18:44:10] <Hailey_Markane> "what?" Hailey looks at her funny. "oh, that thing lita said?"
[18:44:48] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Yeah."
[18:45:08] <Hailey_Markane> "she was lying. Thought it would motivate us or some shit. Then she made me kiss Skye. I wouldn't mind bashing her head in."
[18:45:56] <Hailey_Markane> "she would probably like it though."
[18:47:01] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Wait, she can do that?" she actually looks surprised.
[18:47:40] <Hailey_Markane> "lie? Yeah. Hell, a few days ago I saw her eating a sandwich."
[18:48:44] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Make you do stuff. What so wierd about her eating though? Thats normal."
[18:49:35] <Hailey_Markane> "oh, that. Well…it was kinda a bit of luck on her part." Hailey will stand up and move back about a step and a half
[18:52:06] <Hailey_Markane> "I was looking at Skye and she was looking at Lita, who was behind me. Then lita pushed me and then I fell and w-" In her demonstration, Hailey had gotten a little too descriptive, the result of which was her tripping as she described, and having the exact same result as before, only with Adrianne on the other end of the exchange.
[18:54:36] <Adrianne_Lavender> A very surprised "Mh?!" is her only answer before pain plared up on her back and she pushed the girl off. "God, my back."
[18:54:52] <Adrianne_Lavender> -. +!
[18:55:05] <Hailey_Markane> "oh sorry…but yeah. Like that."
[18:55:36] <Hailey_Markane> "we should see if we can get you some bandages and some painkillers
[18:56:18] <Hailey_Markane> "or barring that, cheap clothes and a drink with lots of alcohol in it."
[18:56:43] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Actually, I have a better idea." She pulls out a holo-list from one of her pockets.
[18:57:36] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Get these things for me, it'll be better this way."
[18:57:42] <Hailey_Markane> "what's up? And…sorry about that. You probably didn't need the visual aids, did you?"
[18:58:18] <Adrianne_Lavender> "I really didn't." She says blushing, "Don't do that ever again."
[18:58:58] <Hailey_Markane> "understood." Hailey says, a sweatdrop appearing on the back of her head. "let's see that list…"
[18:59:39] <Hailey_Markane> "umm…what is all this supposed to make?"
[19:00:30] <Adrianne_Lavender> A healing potion
[19:01:21] <Adrianne_Lavender> "A Healing potion, my new powers helped me understand how some things worked."
[19:01:52] <Hailey_Markane> "healing…potion? What are you, some ki-" oh wait. She was. It wouldn't even be right to finish the sentence.
[19:03:25] <Adrianne_Lavender> The list includes cherry licorice, 3 apples, 2 red and one and a bunch of oddly specific things like a certain kind of special mushroom which hopefully is being synthesized in this dome.
[19:03:50] <Hailey_Markane> "okay…let's see if we can get all this…" Hailey will pick the girl up by her good arm, looking for a place that might sell the things they needed.
[19:04:22] <Hailey_Markane> "you know…if Althaia hadn't quit, maybe she would be able to help…"
[19:05:31] <Adrianne_Lavender> "She quit? What happened? Tell me whats been happening these past few days."
[19:07:38] <Hailey_Markane> "o-okay…" Hailey will take a deep breath. This would be a while.
[19:08:54] <Hailey_Markane> "a few days ago Althy came over to 47 because she was all confused. She and Skye spent the night at my place, a sleepover sort of thing."
[19:10:11] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Uhuh"
[19:10:47] <Hailey_Markane> "I forget exactly how but we figured out that her dad has to know something about spellweavers, considering he married one. She went back to the scape to investigate, Skye and I were too tired to follow right then…but we did shortly after — is this apple red enough?"
[19:12:13] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Yeah, that one is alright." go on…She says while looking for the mushrooms.
[19:13:05] <Hailey_Markane> "anyway, Althy and Felicitas fought for a little I guess, then feli left. We found Althy moping around her mom's gravesite, but then she tried to open a portal to the dome where her dad is working, but it wouldn't let her in. Took all three of us to punch through."
[19:15:51] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Felicitas…she really does feel familiar, but I'm not sure why. Must be the same for Nanako."
[19:16:52] <Hailey_Markane> "once we got in there was a lot of holofiles, but there was something…weird in there. It was like…" Hailey's cheeks start to blush as she keeps going. "was like there was magic in the air, and we couldn't stop drinking it up or something. We barely got out…we coulda all burst had we not gotten out when we did."
[19:18:27] * Adrianne_Lavender puts her good hand to her chin. "Thats wierd what could cause that?"
[19:19:38] <Hailey_Markane> "no clue, but when we got back to the scape, that's when she snapped. I'm not sure how to describe it but…she got too pissed to think. And then she just quit. Left behind a holofile that we nicked too. that's how I knew felicitas' name - it was on the cover of the file."
[19:21:12] * Adrianne_Lavender sees the mushroom she was looking for, "Wow, I never thought I would see this growing here!"
[19:21:32] <Hailey_Markane> "but that's all that really happe-oh cool! Is that the last ingredient?"
[19:22:33] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Cherry licorice, we will have to go to the store to get it and well…" She looks down at her arm, " I can't really be seen like this without drawing attention."
[19:22:48] <Hailey_Markane> "but yeah. All that work and drama for a file with a name and a 6-digit combination lock. I lost count of how many times I tried cracking it. No luck yet."
[19:24:03] * Hailey_Markane will gently hug Adrianne. It was her fault she was hurt as bad as she was, so she felt obligated to fix the damage. "don't worry~ I can grab some. But I
[19:24:34] <Hailey_Markane> I'm not sure where the closest store is that would sell it…do you need magic to make the potion?"
[19:25:28] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Just a tiny bit to start the reaction, I'm sure you can easily find a supermarket around here."
[19:26:17] <Hailey_Markane> "right…stay here, okay?" Hailey will see if she can find a supermarket nearby. Or anything.
[19:27:39] <Feli> … That is, whether the place they were in even spoke their language. Though, Universal was required learning for every Dome excepting only a select few, so it was unlikely that would be a problem— the only problem thus far was that they were in the middle of a massive forest that they didn't know the way out of.
[19:28:02] <Adrianne_Lavender> "…I could try summoning it."
[19:28:13] <Hailey_Markane> "I got a better idea."
[19:29:07] <Hailey_Markane> "I know a place in 47 that sells candy by the barrel, you think if we are quick then feli won't be able to get to us?"
[19:29:53] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Worth a shot."
[19:31:22] <Hailey_Markane> "okay…hang on tight…" Hailey will create a small portal with on arm, the other bringing Adrianne along with her.
[19:32:58] <Hailey_Markane> The second the angel touched down, she ripped the æther again to portal back to a familiar locale
[19:35:45] <Hailey_Markane> In a matter of moments they were back in Hailey's hometown, and while Adrianne still stuck out with her bullet wound, Hailey figured she could make it quick to get the requisite amount of licorice.
[19:35:58] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Well, this is a new sight."
[19:36:15] <Adrianne_Lavender> The list has the specified amount of licorice
[19:37:04] <Hailey_Markane> "it's home. Sight for sore eyes if I ever saw one…now what? You need to boil it over an open flame while reciting some mystic incantaion or something?"
[19:38:16] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Something like that, it just needs a little bit of raw magic to start the reaction."
[19:38:32] * Adrianne_Lavender laughs nervously scratching her cheek.
[19:39:21] <Hailey_Markane> "that's probably easier." Hailey walks the girl towards her house. They would have a large pot or two she could borrow…she hoped
[19:39:41] <Adrianne_Lavender> "I still need the open flam though."
[19:40:40] <Hailey_Markane> "also…" Hailey will toss a bandage roll to Adrianne. "that should at least cover it up before you work your magic. And flame? I can take care of that." there is a glint in her eye
[19:41:21] <Hailey_Markane> "should we do this here or there?"
[19:42:23] * Adrianne_Lavender sighs, "Here is fine." She isn't too sure about being attended by the lesbian but she doesn't have much choice right now.
[19:43:34] <Hailey_Markane> "okay. Let's go up to my room and crack a window or something." Hailey will lead the way. Adrianne may note that aside from a few scorch marks and stains, the room looks surprisingly…normal
[19:45:19] <Hailey_Markane> Propping the large pot on a makeshift stand, hailey grasps the red pendant around her neck. "you ready?"
[19:46:10] <Adrianne_Lavender> "As ready as I'll be."
[19:48:02] * Adrianne_Lavender gives a final lookover at the ingredients.
[19:48:08] <Hailey_Markane> "okay then." With a passion-consuming moan, Hailey's magic ignites, her wings erupting from her shoulders as her clothes change form. "hah~~…" Slowly regaining her composure, Hailey conjures a small orb of fire in her hands.
[19:49:42] <Hailey_Markane> "I have a pretty fine control over this, so let me know if you need more or less."
[19:52:58] * Adrianne_Lavender wraps the apples in licorice and dumps them into the pot, "Give me about a quarter of that flame." She says before tearing the mushroom apart with her good hand. "I'm going to need some water in a bit, not much though about 2 cups."
[19:53:47] * Hailey_Markane adjusts the fire as Adrianne requests…she looks kinda cute barking out orders like that…
[19:53:52] <Hailey_Markane> "hmm? Water?"
[19:55:51] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Yeah, the potion still needs something to dissolve into, drinking its concentrate could heal too much."
[19:56:45] <Hailey_Markane> "oh…well I kinda can't leave the fire here while I get water…and what harm could healing too much do? It might feel really~ good~"
[19:59:11] * Adrianne_Lavender is slightly creeped out by the girl, "Imagine you body is trying to heal the wound, and then it won't stop trying heal the damage even though the wound is is no longer there. You know what, never mind I'll go get it."
[20:03:20] <Hailey_Markane> "yeah yeah…you are no fun sometimes, you know that?"
[20:05:17] * Adrianne_Lavender promptly returns with a jug of water. and slowly purs it along the edge of the pot until it reaches a level of about half the apple's height. She puts the torn mushroom into the pot and turns to Hailey, "now this is the important part."
[20:05:50] <Hailey_Markane> "I'm listening…"
[20:06:54] * Adrianne_Lavender puts her hand out stretched open, then closes it, a blue glow escaping her fingertips.
[20:08:05] * Adrianne_Lavender then opens her hand again and there is a handful of glistening blue dust, its glow similar to what her shadows have lately been having.
[20:08:27] <Hailey_Markane> "what's…is that…?"
[20:09:58] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Raw condensed magic, its not much, less energy than it takes for me to go into shadows." She says as she dumps it into the pot and seals the cover.
[20:10:55] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Now we wait 20 minutes until everything combines and reacts."
[20:11:06] <Hailey_Markane> "I'm impressed…I can't even make sparks without my wings and everything." There is an edge of jealousy in her voice.
[20:11:57] <Hailey_Markane> "you still need the fire?"
[20:12:19] <Adrianne_Lavender> Yeah
[20:12:22] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Yeah"
[20:12:58] * Hailey_Markane sighs. 20 minutes doing nothing…
[20:13:35] <Hailey_Markane> "hey, can you toss me my holopad? It's over on top of my bed…no, tue other side of the bed."
[20:14:08] * Adrianne_Lavender looks for it and finds it tucked between the bed and the bedside table.
[20:15:41] * Adrianne_Lavender hands it over.
[20:15:52] <Hailey_Markane> Also tucked there is a holofile with a name and number she recognizes easily.
[20:15:59] <Hailey_Markane> "thanks…"
[20:17:34] <Adrianne_Lavender> At 15 minutes she checks how the potion is doing, a red-black slush. Just like it should be.
[20:18:29] <Hailey_Markane> "oh yeah…" Hailey spots the file and sighs. She will have to get around to it eventually "you wanna take a crack at opening this? I've been at it for 3 days and nada."
[20:22:58] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Worth a shot." While the potion is being ready she starts putting several things on the floor, pulled out of her hat. Mostly stones and a few plastic figurines.
[20:24:39] <Adrianne_Lavender> She arranges them into a configuarion that closely resembles the keypad before going back to check on the the potion, "Alright, you can turn off the flame now."
[20:31:17] <Adrianne_Lavender> The potion is reddish-black color and has the consistency of water.
[20:54:52] * Hailey_Markane glances at the clock. It's late. "I'm gonna get some sleep…wake me if you find something…"
[20:56:56] <Hailey_Markane> "oh…do you need to let someone know where you're staying?"
[20:59:42] * Adrianne_Lavender procures a jar from inside her hat…somehwere in the world a housewife will wonder where it went and starts slowly pouring the potion inside. "Not really, unless you can find a way to talk to dome 4, which is always in a comm lockdown. Haven't been there in months."
[21:01:06] <Hailey_Markane> "lockdown? How come? And what's with that?" Hailey will point at the stones as she straightens her pajamas
[21:03:13] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Only the government can call in or out, and only on official buisness, I didn't even know there were other domes until I was shunted into the scape. As for the stones and figures…
[21:03:52] <Hailey_Markane> "oh…"
[21:04:15] <Adrianne_Lavender> …Teyre a sort of divination, they will try to recreate what the folder has gone through backwards."
[21:04:19] <Adrianne_Lavender> theyre*
[21:04:32] <Hailey_Markane> "oh. That's cool. Get anything?"
[21:05:14] <Hailey_Markane> "with six numbers in the code, even two would be great. Narrow it down to a couple thousand combinations…"
[21:06:55] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Oh it'll give us the code backwards, but its gonna take a while, and we would have to go back and start all ove again if we miss it."
[21:07:50] <Hailey_Markane> "oh…maybe we should sleep in shifts?"
[21:07:55] <Adrianne_Lavender> "I think the figures are now moving through your numbers…how many times did you try to open it again?"
[21:08:22] <Hailey_Markane> "I lost count at eleven…"
[21:09:32] <Adrianne_Lavender> "It could take more than one night depending on how many time you tried."
[21:11:13] <Hailey_Markane> "well it took me all of three days to get through everything. If I had to guess…possibly twenty thousand of them?"
[21:13:18] * Adrianne_Lavender sighs and she takes a large swig of the potion, "Its…going to take a very long time and we'll have to pay attention to wh/en the code repeats itself."
[21:14:47] <Hailey_Markane> "so yeah. You mind taking the first shift? Wake me up in four hours…and let me know if anything comes up"
[21:16:07] <Hailey_Markane> "what's that taste like anyway?"
[21:16:42] <Adrianne_Lavender> The effect of the potion is almost immediate though extremely painful. She grits her teeth as the potion does its work, perfectly sealing the hole in her arm, she starts breathing rather heavily as the cut on her back is sllooowly closes itself drom the edges…really if she didn't have magic she would probably be dead from those wounds.
[21:17:17] <Adrianne_Lavender> "It tastes horrible."
[21:17:38] <Hailey_Markane> "well it worked…I think?"
[21:19:25] <Adrianne_Lavender> All her wounds are indeed closed
[21:20:07] <Adrianne_Lavender> "And yeah, first shift sounds fine to me." She checks the clock on the wall.
[21:20:44] <Hailey_Markane> "you look like crap…maybe I should take the first shift. I've got a matters I can roll out." Hailey seems concerned. Sure the wounds have healed but she looks like she had a staring contest with death
[21:21:00] <Adrianne_Lavender> matress*
[21:21:11] <Hailey_Markane> It's a little after 11 in the evening
[21:22:32] <Adrianne_Lavender> "Yeah, I now that I think about it I could use some rest."
[21:23:43] * Hailey_Markane pulls out a slim mattress pad and a thick blanket. "I'll wake you up in 4 hours. Get some rest."
[21:25:37] <Adrianne_Lavender> As soon as her head touches the mattress Adrianne is fast asleep, she didn't even bother to change.
[21:26:12] <Adrianne_Lavender> Looks like she's used to sleeping this way judging by how confortable she looks.
[21:27:03] * Hailey_Markane will keep an eye on the stones, every so often glancing at the spellweaver sleeping beside her. There was some kind of…angelic quality to her, lying there like that…
[21:28:52] <Hailey_Markane> With a sigh, Hailey will drape the blanket over the girl, sighing before looking back to the rocks. "this is gonna be a long night…"

MEANWHILE:

[01:45:22] <Jim_Zumbo> Tyrone Jackson was pissed. After 20 years of bodybuilding, he finally lost his supply of 'roids. There was only one thing left. So he grabbed his ancestor's M1 Garand and headed out to the streets.
[01:51:27] <Jim_Zumbo> Tyrone Jackson fired his M1 Garand in the air until the gun made that PING sound, ejecting the clip. He then put in a new clip. "YO! WHO DA' FUK YA"LL NIGGAS THINK YOU IZZ BUSTIN' DA CAPS ON MY STREET? I AM MAD, BLACK AND READY TO KICK SOME LILLY ASS." Tyrone then aimed down his sights and began firing at Feli.

[15:36:21] * Charm (~ten.tsacmoc.ni.1dsh.61A4B3EB-noziR|mrahc#ten.tsacmoc.ni.1dsh.61A4B3EB-noziR|mrahc) has joined #BecometheMeguca
[15:36:26] <Feli> Guess what kind of things it can do on its turn, now that the bits are all gone?
[15:36:43] <Charm> Spawn more 1/1 blockers?
[15:36:47] <Feli> <3
[15:36:58] <Feli> don't you just fucking hate bosses like this
[15:37:23] <Adrianne_Lavender> yes
[15:37:41] <Adrianne_Lavender> you're a dick
[15:37:59] <Charm> This is why you aim for Briggs first and don't worry about the pirate minions he summons. They are SMALL TIME
[15:38:45] <Charm> I'm wondering if some additional firepower might speed things up
[15:38:48] <Charm> :3
[15:39:20] <Feli> if you roll 15+ on a d20 you can
[15:39:34] <Feli> srs
[15:40:11] <Charm> 1d20 ally joins the fight?
[15:40:19] <Charm> Roll 1d20
[15:40:20] <NanaoDice> Charm rolled 1d20 —> [ 1d20=19 ]{19}
[15:40:31] * Charm is now known as Hailey_Markane
[15:40:37] <Feli> Have fun.
[15:40:39] <Hailey_Markane> The dice have spoken

[18:19:51] <Hailey_Markane> Oh damn you tree
[18:21:00] <Hailey_Markane> >mfw you railroad me after Bitching about failing to railroad me
[18:21:07] <Feli> I'm just too good.
[18:21:24] <Feli> got tricked into tricking you into tricking her, I guess

[09:16:46] <Charm> Also hailey escapes her latest infatuation with only one kiss, a hug and several scenes of general being toradorable
[09:17:37] <Feli> >check OC tracking list
[09:17:41] <Feli> … OH FUCK, I NEVER EVEN NOTICED
[09:17:45] <Feli> YOU CLEVER FUCK
[09:18:04] <Charm> Wut?
[09:18:38] <Feli> Well, I had 5h on here, but I think I forgot to record one
[09:19:15] <Feli> either way that whole scene makes SO much more sense now
[09:19:27] <Charm> Yep
[09:20:00] <Feli> I wish I could point at you and glare menacingly
[09:20:05] <Feli> but unfortunately, can't do that on the internet
[09:20:08] <Feli> just pretend I did or something
[09:21:15] <Charm> Noted