Scape Logs part 3

[18:15:08] <Giantree> Afternoon, April 15th, 2072— Earth Public Solar Protection Dome #47. Unnecessary holographic advetrisements were projected all along the walls of the building of the ice cream store; MacDougall's, in fact. It seemed like it'd been around for a while, but rebuilding and wall modification made the place look like any typical futuristic dump. At least the balcony gave off a nice view of the artificial grass.
[18:16:20] <Giantree> The flavors in the store had some typical types like… apple, orange, coffee flavors, but the majority of ice cream was bizarre synthesized stuff that tasted like frozen versions of cooked food. Needless to say, that probably wasn't the most exciting part of the trip, but they both agreed to actually do it. And they found themselves… well, there.
[18:17:20] * Hailey_Markane will sit on the balcony, situated so she is facing away from the fake grass. She doesn't like having to stare at it.
[18:19:15] <Hailey_Markane> "so…" Hailey isn't sure where to take conversation.
[18:19:32] <Skye_Lyon> Skye sat by Hailey, "What are you planning on getting? I'm not sure what I want."
[18:20:18] <Hailey_Markane> "not sure…maybe apple? For some reason it doesn't sound as appetizing now…"
[18:21:04] <Skye_Lyon> "Isn't it weird the way everything seems to just carry on?"
[18:22:42] <Hailey_Markane> "it's really unnerving, yeah." Hailey will nod, flicking back strands of auburn red hair. "I was talking to my grandfather the other day…that was a trip."
[18:24:04] <Hailey_Markane> "he went on about the 'good old days'…apparently back in the day there were only like four or five flavors of ice cream…"
[18:26:39] <Skye_Lyon> "Yeah, seeing Celeste and Tara in such a normal place as my house felt weird. Not as weird as how separate everything to do with puella magi are from the world, though."
[18:27:38] <Hailey_Markane> "it's like…" Hailey struggles to find the word "it's like we are living in a different reality than anyone else. I'm not just talking about the Scape though…"
[18:28:12] <Skye_Lyon> Skye cut in, "That time stop, and the traces of youma in our world."
[18:29:35] <Hailey_Markane> "the whole secrecy thing too…I'm still not sure how I got your sisters to realize you weren't dead without telling them you were in a sunken continent in a parallel dimension"
[18:29:54] <Hailey_Markane> "by the way, can you promise me something?"
[18:30:25] <Skye_Lyon> "Yeah, they had a lot of questions for me to do-yeah, what is it?"
[18:30:34] <Hailey_Markane> "the next to
[18:31:14] <Hailey_Markane> "the next time Nanako blows something up, if I need to rest in the scape, make sure my family knows I'm not dead, okay?"
[18:33:11] <Giantree> As for Nanako, she hadn't returned to the outside world once, it may have even been bordering on unsettling. But more than likely they hadn't had much desire to see her again since the (somewhat) shocking discovery of the truth— maybe it was better that way, since officially through the government's eyes she was legally "deceased."
[18:33:51] <Skye_Lyon> "Yeah, and I really, really appreciate you doing that for me. We're friends, right? We'll cover each other… but Nanako makes me nervous. I don't hate her, but she's so careless with others' lives. She isn't a bad person, is she?"
[18:35:25] <Hailey_Markane> "a bad person? I don't think I could call it that." Hailey tents her hands, concerned. "Careless, though…that's a much better word. Her heart seems in the right place, but I'm afraid she will blow up the world before she can save it."
[18:37:29] <Hailey_Markane> "we can probably trust her…but if it was just the two of us, I'd feel a lot safer." Hailey puts a hand on Skye's shoulder.
[18:42:16] <Skye_Lyon> "Yeah… she might be a better friend from a distance. I think you and me can do it on our own, but I'm not sure exactly what we should do."
[18:43:32] <Hailey_Markane> "that's a good point…" Hailey looks around, almost like she expects someone to pop out of nowhere.
[18:44:30] <Giantree> The question was answered for them. The world felt as though it was pulsating— and then froze. Solid. The ice cream was, by that point, even more frozen than it was when they ordered it. Also frozen was a grayscale bulldog with a grayscale hoverboard in its mouth, but that was a few feet away. While no vortex opened, something seemed to be calling them; just at the right time.
[18:45:20] <Skye_Lyon> "It's not like we have to decide anything right now, but we should think about it. I guess what we DO have to do now is hunt youma."
[18:48:15] <Hailey_Markane> "mmmmmn~" Hailey puts a hand over her mouth to keep from yelling as the magic rolls through her. "I hate that…but we should start looking."
[19:13:00] <Charm> "do you usually…feel something when time stops?" Hailey will ask, ripping the hoverboard from the dog's jowls. About time she got it back…
[19:13:49] <Skye_Lyon> A third eye opened on Skye's forehead, releasing black waves over her body. After her costume's formation, her third eye simultaneously removed itself to form her staff as eyes opened all over her body. "Yeah, that pulse of magic. It's really unpleasant with all this magic buildup inside of me."
[19:13:59] <Giantree> … Only to find out there was a huge crack down the middle of it. What a pain that'd be to get repairs for.
[19:14:52] <Charm> "damn dog…" Hailey mutters to herself. She needed to calm down, to focus…
[19:16:28] <Charm> Almost instantly, the girl's wings erupted from her back, a passion-crazed moan accompanying their appearance as Hailey's wardrobe shifted to accommodate for her changing figure.
[19:17:16] <Charm> "I'll see if I can find the rift from above. You okay searching around here?"
[19:18:07] <Skye_Lyon> Eyes released from Skye's body, scattering to serve as scouts, "Yeah, I spy with my little eyes…"
[19:18:44] <Giantree> There wasn't much magical presence to speak of where they were— though, it was a bizarre first for the Scape to call to them by itself. If anything it may have meant that what caused it was plenty stronger than the rest, but then again… what if something really was hiding?
[19:21:01] <Charm> "you need to dump some buildup? Do something with that dog. Been the bane of me..,"
[19:22:06] <Skye_Lyon> "Sure, if we can find it after time decides it wants to continue."
[19:22:40] <Charm> "it's right here." Hailey points to it, still frozen in time
[19:24:17] <Giantree> The 'eyespies' scavenged the immediate area and then an area slightly further away, searching for all magical traces; unfortunately, they didn't find anything. With one, maybe two, exceptions, which found themselves discovering small vortexes on accident— what they showed Skye was a scene in the Scape's town square, where a familiar girl and a slightly less familiar feline were having some
[19:24:21] <Giantree> sort of… conversation?
[19:25:28] <Skye_Lyon> Skye gave the dog a pat on the head, "I don't think I've ever had this much magic bouncing around in me, I'm not sure what to… Something's happening in the Scape Square, let's check it out."
[19:26:40] <Charm> "alright. Don't wait up for me." With fluidity coming from repeated motion, Hailey slashes at the air with her wings, opening a rift for her to enter the City of Silence.
[19:26:57] <Althaia_Atrum> "… Eh?", the young girl turned her head, seeing… eyeballs.. floating? "Ummmm…. ", Althi blinked, walking closer to the scanning eyeballs to examine them more closely… At this point, she was speechless.
[19:28:36] <Charm> "oh hey. It's you…what did you say your name was?" A calm voice comes from behind Althaia. If she were to turn around, she would see a red-winged angel, pistol holster on the top hem of her pleated skirt.
[19:28:36] <Skye_Lyon> The eyeballs stared at Althaia with the silence of… eyeballs. Elsewhere, Skye called out for an Ocular Portal to Dilate, taking her from elsewhere to there within a large eyeball of a portal
[19:28:43] <Giantree> With a "mrrow," the eyeballs found themselves much more difficult to control as they all floated toward the cat. It had some things that explanations don't even exist for stuck to its fur, but it's really at the point where it's not a surprise anymore. Just as unsurprising as the two piling out of the warp portal.
[19:32:50] <Skye_Lyon> The eyeballs returned to Skye at full speed, "That cat's pretty strange, trying to steal my eyes."
[19:34:17] <Charm> "it's almost like it's sucking stuff in. Like a…" Hailey freezes as she realizes what it means. "…a vacuum."
[19:42:23] <Charm> "some days I wonder if she cares about ANYTHING other than herself…" Hailey will unholster her pistol and idly spin the cylinder.
[19:43:02] <Skye_Lyon> "Do either of you have a good sense of where the monster is? I'm not feeling it."
[19:43:44] <Giantree> Much more importantly than their meeting - though it still held an amount of importance itself - was the magical presence they all felt… faintly. The reason why it was so faint was because there were multiple other magical presences that hadn't been there before; though, only one of them had a hostile feeling to it. And it seemed to be the farthest.
[19:46:03] <Charm> "so…what did you say your name was again?" while Althaia might be a little intimidated by a gun-toting angel, Hailey tried to lighten the mood.
[19:48:02] <Althaia_Atrum> "Huh… Oh… My name is Althaia… Atrum… … …", the brown haired girl brought up her hand, removing the stray hairs from her face.. At the time she wasn't in her Magical Girl state… instead she was wearing a button-up shirt and a black skirt, completed with black dress shoes…
[19:48:58] <Skye_Lyon> "Y'know, Althaia, that's a really nice outfit and all, but transforming might be a good idea."
[19:49:49] <Charm> "what she said. We could use all the help we could get"
[19:52:23] <Althaia_Atrum> "Huh… OH… You guys felt that.. .thing too then?"
[19:53:14] <Charm> "yeah. Now hurry up and do whatever it is you do to transform. Times a-wastin'!"
[19:53:19] <Skye_Lyon> "That' why we're here. Well, no, my eyespies are why we're here, but that's why they were here which is why we're here."
[19:55:06] <Charm> "okay, seriously skye? I couldn't even follow that. By the way, I'm Hailey and she's Skye."
[19:56:27] <Skye_Lyon> Skye pouted, "I was just trying to explain… And I think Althaia and I met a few days ago."
[19:57:00] <Althaia_Atrum> "Huh… Oh… alrighty…. Mr.Scarf!…", the girl held out her hand as a blue gem stoned bracelet began to glow…. And out from the piercing blue light, a large cloth exploded forth, covering Althaia in a red garb… And in the next instant, the garb exploded into a spiral of steam that circulated around the girl…
[19:57:47] <Althaia_Atrum> At this point she was naked… The steam quickly formed into the garb known as Mr.Scarf, flowing with its two tails behind the girl… Shortly after her dress appeared, being cut off at her knees like usual… Lastly, the armored boots formed below her knees and on her feet.
[19:58:48] <Giantree> The presence pulsated… but that was all it did. It was certainly hostile from its feel, but it didn't seem to move toward them at all— almost as if it were waiting for them.
[20:00:11] <Charm> "well then…" Hailey will hop up about a foot in the air, wings keeping her aloft. "let's start making our way that way. Keep your heads on a swivel - no telling where this thing might come from"
[20:00:25] <Skye_Lyon> "I think our youma's trying to catch our attention."
[20:01:51] <Charm> "that reminds me…if you feel like you're gonna pull a Nanako, let us know so we can get out of the way. Don't strain yourself, alright?"
[20:02:54] <Althaia_Atrum> "Alrighty… ", Althaia followed Hailey's example, leaping into the air as Mr.Scarf lashed out its two tails, forming into scarlet wings keeping the girl afloat.
[20:03:21] <Skye_Lyon> Skye blushed slightly in indignant embarrassment, "I'm not too strong, but I can control what I have just fine. Like I'd lose control!"
[20:04:51] <Charm> "I'll hold you to that!" Hailey smirks as she bounds through the sky, always keeping her mind trained on the pulsing magic and a finger on the trigger guard of her Magnum.
[20:04:53] <Giantree> Wings aflutter, the group made their way toward the presence— on their way they passed a familiar place… or at least, familiar to only two of them. Whether there was even reason to go back there, however, wasn't something they had time to think about. The presence called ahead.
[20:05:37] <Skye_Lyon> "Speaking of Nanako, I hope she's alright."
[20:06:37] <Charm> "I really don't give a fuck. I'm sure she will appear somewhere having blown up a skyscraper or two."
[20:07:10] <Althaia_Atrum> "I don't… think it's nice to say stuff like that… You know.. It's not like.. she did it on purpose…"
[20:07:58] <Charm> "it would not surprise me if she did…" Hailey will leave the conversation at that as she keeps flying.
[20:08:28] <Giantree> Or was it? That's a question for another time though— ahead of them lay a strange building. Why was it strange? That question can be answered in many ways… but the best way is probably that it isn't old-looking nor falling apart. Similar-looking to the Master's house, the building was shaped like a large rectangle… no, a massive one. But the presence was definitely coming from inside.
[20:09:50] <Charm> "tally ho girls, whatever is causing this is in here. Skye, think you can check for any guard stuff or anything?"
[20:10:37] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf held Althaia in the air with the beating of its wings… Althaia looked at Hailey with a frown… She didn't say anything…
[20:13:36] <Skye_Lyon> Eyes flew in to scatter in all directions. With such a large building, searching the entire thing would take time they didn't have, but hopefully the spies would give them a lead
[20:17:30] * Charm will circle around the building. Maybe a window will reveal some kind of information they could use?
[20:17:41] * Charm is now known as Hailey_Markane
[20:18:42] <Althaia_Atrum> Althaia ascended up and down, floating in place as she waited for the two to return…
[20:20:12] <Giantree> As the eyes entered, they found… a large room. In the large building. At least, suffice it to say that the single room was probably the size of the entire master's house— the walls were the same material, as were the mats covering the floor. One thing, however, that was more unique was the bits and pieces of some material scattered around. They were red and… metallic somehow.
[20:21:02] <Giantree> But even more unusual than that was that far in the back of the building was a pedestal with an object on it. A familiar object. But… there didn't seem to be anything blatantly threatening or animate inside. There was a sliding door, however no windows to speak of.
[20:21:55] <Hailey_Markane> "what do we got Skye?" Hailey will land gently, having found little of any real use.
[20:22:42] <Giantree> On the pesestal… stand would be a better term for it, there was a long, slightly curved object inserted into a black.. cover. Or, an easier way to put it for the audience would be "it's a sword."
[20:24:07] <Skye_Lyon> "This place is… I don't even know. So big. Not much sticks out other than some sheathed sword deep in there."
[20:24:55] <Althaia_Atrum> "Umm…"Althaia approached the two girls… "I think… umm… I lost it…"
[20:25:10] <Hailey_Markane> "I don't like this…" Hailey frowns, her displeasure apparent. "it's obvious evil…but I can't shake the feeling this is some sort of trap. Your thoughts?"
[20:26:19] <Skye_Lyon> "Lost what? And yeah, this place is SUCH a trap, but we have no choice, right? No matter what, just don't get separated, we might never find each other."
[20:27:43] <Giantree> As the eyespies decide they've finished searching the area, the group finds it difficult to shake the feeling that there's more than one magical presence inside. The sliding door taunts them, although at least Skye knows that inside is just one massive room. No walls or anything besides those on the outside, and the metallic objects littering the floor. At least… that's what it looked like.
[20:28:35] <Hailey_Markane> "nothing we can do…everyone stick together, okay?"
[20:29:10] <Skye_Lyon> Skye giggled nervously, "Y-yeah, I'll keep my eyes on you guys."
[20:29:28] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf brought of its tails forward, forming a five fingered hand… Raising one thumb and holding it toward the ground, disapproving of going inside… "Mr.Scarf… what's wrong?"
[20:29:28] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf brought of its tails forward, forming a five fingered hand… Raising one thumb and holding it toward the ground, disapproving of going inside… "Mr.Scarf… what's wrong?"
[20:31:16] <Skye_Lyon> Skye slid the doors open, "Are you coming?"
[20:31:47] <Hailey_Markane> "no doubt." Pulling out her gun, Hailey enters cautiously.
[20:33:28] <Althaia_Atrum> "Mr.Scarf… You'll protect me… right?", the red garb changes its single thumbs down into a thumbs up before patting the girls head… "Hehe… Alrighty! LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!"
[20:34:16] <Giantree> As they entered the room, it was… a large room, to say the least. But only one large room. At the back of the room was - as Skye's eyes certainly didn't see - a humanoid figure, reaching for the blade at the back. A familiar figure, at that.
[20:35:10] * Madobe_Nanako grabbed hold of the sword as she turned to face the newcomers.
[20:35:19] <Madobe_Nanako> "You all…"
[20:35:37] <Giantree> It goes without saying that as the sword was approached, it emanated a glow— a magical glow, even. As the girl's hands wrapped around it, the metal pieces strewn across the room began vibrating. Shaking. Trembling violently.
[20:35:51] <Hailey_Markane> "found you? Yeah. Now please explain what's going on?"
[20:36:23] <Madobe_Nanako> "?!"
[20:36:34] <Althaia_Atrum> "Nanako!", Althaia ran forward ahead of the group, looking toward the girl… "Are you… alright?"
[20:37:02] * Hailey_Markane will try to grab Althaia by the collar before she gets too close.
[20:37:20] <Skye_Lyon> "Nanako, have you found Mister Japan?"
[20:37:47] <Giantree> Before anybody could do anything, the sword in Nanako's hands emerged from its sheathe with a 'click' noise— the metal objects - now clearly bits of armor - shook more and more violently as they began to levitate and converge. The sword spun in midair along with them, leaving Nanako holding an empty sheathe.
[20:38:12] <Althaia_Atrum> There was no collar to grab, only Mr.Scarf was around the young teens neck… And it didn't like being handled by anyone other then Althaia… One tail of the scarf forms into a five fingered claw, peering back to grip onto Hailey's wrist… "Ehh.. What?"
[20:38:23] <Althaia_Atrum> *then,than
[20:38:32] <Madobe_Nanako> "Wha-"
[20:38:47] <Hailey_Markane> "this cant be good…"
[20:38:58] <Skye_Lyon> "Magnetic youma? Careful of your guns, Hailey!"
[20:39:22] <Althaia_Atrum> "Magnetic youma…. How does that work!?"
[20:39:51] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh"
[20:40:03] <Hailey_Markane> "you know how magnets work? Like that, but with magic too." Hailey will holster her weapon…but then what could she do?
[20:40:05] <Madobe_Nanako> Still holding onto the sheathe, nanako watched the converging metal
[20:40:11] <Giantree> And it was finished. Sword stabbed into the ground, the now complete armored.. golem, for lack of better term, grabbed it and faced the group in front of it. Of course, Nanako was ignored at this point, but the creature's armor consisted of a red mask, large spiked shoulder armor, and miscellaneous details only the word "samurai" could describe. Of course, it wasn't something any of them had
[20:40:13] <Giantree> seen before.
[20:41:51] <Giantree> Youma energy emanated from the 'samurai.' While there was clearly nothing inside the armor, it shifted itself into a defenive stance and stared the girls down. From inside the armor rang a voice that spoke "POWER…" in an awfully ominous way, but it only spoke once. Afterward it remained still, focusing.
[20:44:23] <Althaia_Atrum> "Let's go Mr.Scarf!", the two tails of the scarf curve into the air, forming into claws once again… Opening their palms, steam stormed into their grasp, forming two massive steam blades… Both at least twenty foot long. Gripping each blades hilt, Mr.Scarf lowered them, holding them straight at the golem before them.
[20:45:59] <Skye_Lyon> Skye released bolts of white energy from various eyes, "Power? I'll show you a different kind of power!"
[20:46:30] <Madobe_Nanako> Seeing the other girls going in for an attack, Nanako decided to attack as well. Holding out her arm, she began to create a vortex. A vacuum isn't going to work on an inorganic after all.
[20:47:44] <Giantree> "POOOOOOOOOOWER!" The golem didn't move, instead taking the bulk of the attacks. Its blade was held out in what seemed like a deflective position, but… nothing was deflected at all.
[20:48:15] * Hailey_Markane is stumped. Her gun was the only offense she had…but she had to try something else. The flames of emotion in her soul…she tried to call on them, will that fire to strike the golem.
[20:49:06] <Althaia_Atrum> "GO GO GO!!!", Mr.Scarf cocked back both of its hands before throwing both of the massive blades toward the Golem… Quickly spinning like wheels, the blades formed into hot blades of steam, aimed to strike the Golem in the stomach.
[20:50:41] <Hailey_Markane> Responding to the girl's focused will, a fireball erupted from Hailey's hand before scorching the armor.
[20:50:52] <Giantree> Empty eyes inside the armor's deep red mask flashing golden, the golem felt the pull of the vortex, spun around, and instantly used the blade to dissipate the entire vortex, resulting in a loud "CLANG" noise. Immediately it sprung toward Nanako— past Nanako, actually, blade at its side. And it wasn't long before she felt what had happened.
[20:51:12] <Madobe_Nanako> "Gah!"
[20:51:19] <Madobe_Nanako> She cried out in pain
[20:51:37] <Madobe_Nanako> "Tch!"
[20:52:40] <Madobe_Nanako> An expression of rage began to show on Nanako's face.
[20:57:17] <Giantree> The creature turned toward the other girls, blade at its side. Its right knee was brought forward and left lowered, as its body lowered slightly altogether. From every wall, every crevice in the building, and even the outside, magic energy began to be suctioned toward the creature's blade. Its eyes shone again albeit it much less bright compared to last time. It struck nothing, but again
[20:57:19] <Giantree> waited patiently.
[21:00:49] <Madobe_Nanako> This time, she called upon a vortex laced with plasma created from the sheer friction of the air being sucked in
[21:01:39] <Madobe_Nanako> It violently tears at the armor with immense winds and heat.
[21:02:24] <Giantree> The vortex made loud "CLANG" noises against the armor, obviously making a few dents. Enormous dents. There might have even been an actual tear in the armor in there somewhere. But the creature still stood, magical energy being gathered more and more— in fact, after the vortex finished its magical energy was suctioned into the blade as well.
[21:03:42] * Hailey_Markane feels oddly energized after her last attack…she shot FIRE from HER HANDS! How awesome was that? But the sword worried her. So much that she fell back on old habits, sighting a shot and launching three slugs towards the armor.
[21:07:42] <Giantree> With a flash of its 'eyeholes,' the armor dashed forward as inhuman speed brought the blade slicing through each bullet… but its momentum didn't stop there. The golem continued forward, its legs not even appearing to move, until it was on the other side of Hailey, at the other side of the room. Her distance didn't cover her.as well as she had apparently thought. And then she felt the blade…
[21:07:45] <Giantree> … tearing through her.
[21:08:28] <Skye_Lyon> "Whoa, Hailey, where did you learn THAT? I got something even cooler, though!"
[21:08:36] <Althaia_Atrum> "TAKE SOME OF THIIISSS!!", Althaia holds both of her hands out, gripping an invisible hilt… for the time being…. In the next instant, a large amount of steam swirls up into the space in her hands and it extends upward into the sky, forming a large, towering sword… The blade heats up until it's red hot… Althaia swings it down…
[21:08:40] <Althaia_Atrum> onto the monster, cleaving into it.
[21:11:28] <Skye_Lyon> One of the eyes on Skye's chest swiftly grew eyelashes, which the girl plucked. She whipped the lashes, still growing, at the Samurai with a CRACK that almost forces listeners to wince
[21:12:55] <Giantree> And as they echoed, the armor stopped. Magical energy stopped suctioning itself into the blade, which was glowing by this point, as it fell to the ground. Following suit (get it, suit of armor dohohoho) the armor broke into the pieces that previously littered the floor and fell to the ground. But the blade didn't stop glowing.
[21:13:30] <Madobe_Nanako> Seeing the armor had stopped movinf, nanako moved in and grabbed the sword
[21:13:47] <Madobe_Nanako> moving*
[21:13:56] <Giantree> The sword burned her hand, like it was molten. Gripping it wasn't possible without… becoming ash, it seemed.
[21:14:09] <Giantree> And as it happened the room began shaking. More violently than the armor did.
[21:14:09] <Madobe_Nanako> "Tch"
[21:15:21] <Giantree> Suddenly, from the sides of the walls, something came closing in— more walls, actually. It was almost instantaneous as a blast of… some kind of wind moved the magical girls to the front of the room, by the entrance. And as they found themselves there, there were multiple walls with sliding doors exactly like the entrance's in front of them.
[21:15:42] <Skye_Lyon> "Is this place coming down or is the youma still fighting?"
[21:16:16] <Hailey_Markane> "i don't know…but I don't think we should stick around to find out…get out of here!"
[21:16:23] <Giantree> The latter, it seemed— the sword was closed behind the newly formed doors as the room kept shaking violently. Sounds that can't even be described could be heard from both the inside and the outside of the building.
[21:18:34] <Althaia_Atrum> "He's still fighting!", Mr.Scarf curled its two claws around Althaia , ready to guard…
[21:18:57] <Skye_Lyon> "Don't get separated!"
[21:19:27] <Giantree> And the shaking stopped, leaving a brief pause until the door in front of them suddenly opened. And the one behind it. Then the next, and the next and the next and the next. But as each one opened the floor behind it disappeared, leaving only a euphoria of colors… if anything, it almost looked like outer space— the stars. But even that was something none of them had seen before.
[21:20:26] <Hailey_Markane> "is…is everyone alright?" Hailey will land and assess the situation.
[21:20:47] <Giantree> And behind the doors that opened was the armor… though must larger. Massive, though only the top half of it was floating in the sky in front if them. Its arms were crossed in front of it as the 'eyes' in its mask let out a flash again. "POOOOWERRRRRRRRR…"
[21:21:36] <Skye_Lyon> Skye shrugged, eyelash still in hand, "I don't like this place, but I'm feeling alrigh-why won't this thing die?"
[21:21:51] <Madobe_Nanako> "Damn it…"
[21:22:02] <Giantree> Still shining, the sword spun - despite being just as massive as the armor now - and landed next to the giant as it reached out a gloved hand to grab it. "POWER!"
[21:26:07] <Althaia_Atrum> "Here I COME!!", Mr.Scarf's scarlet wings flail in the wind as they stretch out, blasting out a white aura of steam… Althaia's hair flows in the immense wind created from her blasting, hot aura… Leaping forward and raising a single hand into the air, the girl calls forth another gigantic sword… In the next instant Althaia slashes it downward, causing…
[21:26:21] <Althaia_Atrum> A vertical stream of white to rip through the armor, causing a massive explosion of steam and wind shortly after.
[21:29:21] <Madobe_Nanako> "You damn piece of shit!" Nanako yelled in rage. Hoveing over the remains of the entrance, Nanako ripped the halo away from her head where it floated.
[21:29:50] <Madobe_Nanako> Holding it out in front of her, it began to spin at an enormous rate as a powerful vortex formed within it
[21:30:25] <Madobe_Nanako> It charged up for a moment before unleashing a powerful tornado covered in plasma and lightning at the enormous armor
[21:31:29] <Madobe_Nanako> It tore away at it, melting and ripping the armor, piece by piece.
[21:31:47] <Madobe_Nanako> Yet it still stood
[21:32:03] <Giantree> Both attacks made 'CLANG' nosies all over the armor, which seemed to repair itself in the transformation— while there were hollow ripping noises and it was certainly taking damage, the armor actually showed no sign of wearing down. Or very little, at least. "POWERRRRR!"
[21:35:20] <Skye_Lyon> Skye decided to press her luck with the whip again, this time trying to penetrate the armor
[21:36:55] <Giantree> But before the whip could even reach the giant, its one-handed sword swung forward, cutting through the entire whip— and Skye herself. The motion of the slash looked like it would be something beyond gruesomely fatal for mortals, but fortunately for the victim in this case there was MAGIC POWER to keep her safe. Whether it kept her from bleeding or being in extreme pain, however, was an…
[21:36:59] <Giantree> … entirely different matter.
[21:37:14] * Hailey_Markane catches Skye after the blow. Her eyes are alight with hatred, and anyone could see she was going to do anything to destroy that thing.
[21:37:45] <Hailey_Markane> "Althaia! Take Skye and get out of here! Take Nanako too!"
[21:38:35] <Skye_Lyon> "What… is this? Is this all… MY blood?"
[21:38:43] <Hailey_Markane> "NOW!" Hailey barks out the order, rage seething over.
[21:39:13] <Althaia_Atrum> "What?", the girl leaped back after attacking the armor, skidding to a stop nearby Hailey. "… … Alright… …", Mr.Scarf stretched forward, grabbing Skye… Althaia flew forward at Nanako, stretching out an arm to grip her by the wrist and.. afterward, steam blasted back as she headed toward the exit…
[21:39:31] <Hailey_Markane> "Skye…listen to me!" Hailey will get right next to the wounded girl so she has to trouble hearing it. "don't forget your promise."
[21:39:40] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako growled
[21:39:44] <Madobe_Nanako> "Let go!"
[21:40:05] <Hailey_Markane> "Get out of here! It's not gonna be safe!"
[21:40:19] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf lunged forward, cupping around Nanako's mouth, keeping her restrained the best it could.
[21:40:25] <Skye_Lyon> As she was taken away by Althaia, Skye weakly called back, "I'll come back for you!"
[21:40:53] <Madobe_Nanako> "MMFGHFM"
[21:41:26] <Hailey_Markane> "thanks…" Hailey mutters that to herself. How ironic that she would be the one to do this. Calling on every mote of magic in her being, Hailey fires seven orbs of red hot flame at the armor.
[21:41:59] <Giantree> Despite the obvious fear that the door would not open or just lead to more OUTER SPACE, it opened and… almost as if forcing them out, spit the girls out onto the ground outside the building. As for Hailey…
[21:43:52] <Althaia_Atrum> Being forced out, Mr.Scarf continues to hold onto the two girls… Althaia lands on her feet, proceeding to run away from the building as fast as she could…
[21:47:08] <Giantree> As if individually, or even in slow motion, the orbs collided with the armor and melted holes in its armor, in addition to the damage Nanako had already caused from the plasma tornado and… some other notable damages. The armor immobilized by the blasts, Hailey knew what it was she had to do…
[21:50:10] <Hailey_Markane> It wasn't like she could choose to do otherwise. She knew what was going to happen, and accepted it. Magic overtook her senses, then her body, then her mind. Flames coated her, until she no longer resembled a human, but a mythical beast long lost to the ages. Opening its maw, the phoenix jettisoned incomprehensible power, mystic flames enveloping the armor.
[21:52:54] <Giantree> Wrapped in flame, seconds passed before it was finished— and when it was, the creature stay floating in its place, rips throughout multiple places in its armor. Behind its mask was now a permanent glowing white light— much more evident because half the mask was missing now. It let out another roar.. barely. "P… O.. WE… RRRRRR! POOO… WERRRR!!!"
[21:53:29] <Giantree> The background became even more of a euphoria than it already was, twisting and turning as pieces of the armor fell off and disintegrated. But the sword continued glowing, and the arm raised itself with seemingly the last of its power…
[21:55:30] <Althaia_Atrum> The girl ran far enough away… or what Althaia thought was far enough… The scarf released the grip of the two girls, letting them drop to the ground as the magical girl turned back to the direction she just ran from.
[21:56:20] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh!"
[21:56:33] * Madobe_Nanako immediately picked herself up and flew straight back
[21:57:12] <Skye_Lyon> Skye lay on the ground where she was, ignoring her body and instead focusing on the eyes she left in the vicinity
[21:58:19] <Madobe_Nanako> Thabnks to the vortex above her head, she was able to move far faster than the others
[21:58:39] <Madobe_Nanako> Thanks*
[21:58:47] <Althaia_Atrum> "Now!", Mr.Scarf blasted forward to capture Nanako… only to miss her… "Dang it…
[21:59:02] <Madobe_Nanako> At this point, Nanako had already reached the door.
[22:00:53] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako threw open the door to see Hailey being attacked
[22:01:18] <Althaia_Atrum> "Rrrr…Dang it… ", Mr.Scarf brought an open palm forward, pointing to Skye… She was the top priority at the moment. "… … …
[22:05:01] <Skye_Lyon> Through her spies, Skye saw a vicious blow approaching Hailey, she weakly called "Dilate, Ocular Portal" in a last ditch rescue effort
[22:05:32] <Giantree> Exploding with rage, the blade was brought down across the girl's new form mercilessly, every bit of magical energy discharging and entering her body in a way that was everything but pleasant. Unable to maintain the form any longer after bursting Hailey's consciousness slipped away— as did her costume. But before the creature could strike again, a massive eye opened and swallowed her body…
[22:05:59] <Giantree> … Depositing her unconscious form on the ground outside Skye. Gravely wounded. But… something told her there was something she could do. Something only she could do.
[22:06:09] <Madobe_Nanako> Seeing Hailey swallowed up by an eye, Nanako turned to the golem
[22:10:28] <Madobe_Nanako> Once more, she grabbed hold of her halo.
[22:11:02] <Althaia_Atrum> "… … You saved her Skye!"
[22:12:07] <Madobe_Nanako> Holding it out in front of her, she called forth another plasma tornado. This time however, it flew out at the golem and partly fed back into her own body.
[22:12:17] <Hailey_Markane> "saved" might not be the right word at the moment. Hailey's body is riddled with bleeding wounds, burns, and cuts. More than that, she isn't breathing.
[22:12:40] <Giantree> The building was aflame, the ceiling where Nanako stood was falling down, lighting fires across the entirety of the remaining platform. Even outside the entire building was burning; but as the creature's sword was stuck in the flooring it didn't move. Instead, behind its mask only glowed as it could do nothing but shout. "POWER…"
[22:12:47] <Madobe_Nanako> As she did that however, she decided to charge at it. Brining the main power of the tornado into it
[22:13:17] <Skye_Lyon> Skye tried her best, but was only half successful, just like Hailey was only half alive. Skye had one last idea to finish the rescue; most of her blasts came straight from her emotions, right? Why not try to send those positive emotions in a positive form. The girl held the eyes of her wounded friend open, calling, "Look through the window to my soul!" as a ray of white light passed between both girls' eyes
[22:13:50] <Madobe_Nanako> As it tore it to pieces, another vortex began to take form around her body, growing larger as it surrounded her and began to spread.
[22:14:46] <Madobe_Nanako> With her at it's epicenter, it grew to envelope the golem, firther turning it into pieces of scrap and molten metal.
[22:16:31] <Madobe_Nanako> As the new spherical tornado died, all that was left of the golem was…
[22:16:35] <Althaia_Atrum> "Ah.. … Is… she going to live…?"
[22:17:19] <Giantree> The golem's metallic body was flung across the empty space and the euphoria died down. The glow from its helmet was the only thing not strewn about, and said glow calmly moved closer to Nanako as the finished her work. "Power… you have… power." There was only one thing that could be inside that glow… and it was. Clink.
[22:17:57] <Madobe_Nanako> Still barely conscious, Nanako reached out for the sword.
[22:18:01] <Giantree> The last portions of the flooring, however, were aflame and disintegrating into nothing— the door was the only thing keeping her from being left there. And it, too, was aflame. "But do you have… enough… power?"
[22:18:32] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuh…!"
[22:18:41] <Madobe_Nanako> "I'll do,,, whatever it takes…!"
[22:18:54] <Hailey_Markane> A cough. That was all that came from Hailey's mouth when Skye was finished. A single raspy breath came…before flames swallowed the girl's body, covering her in ashes.
[22:20:06] <Giantree> Embedded losely in the blade's hilt was the oblivion seed everyone had been waiting for.. and this time, the blade didn't harm her hand at all. It was almost as if it accepted her. Behind the girl was the flaming door, with no apparent way to open… conventionally. What to do started to make sense.
[22:20:57] <Skye_Lyon> Skye stumbled backwards, sobbing Hailey's name over and over again as the flames erupted
[22:22:18] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako gribbed the blade tightly. It was highly unlikely they'd be able to seperate her from it without cutting her hand off
[22:22:43] <Althaia_Atrum> "Mr.Scarf!", the scarf quickly lunged forward with a large open claw, engulfing Hailey's body entirely before hardening to stop the flames…
[22:23:11] <Giantree> But Nanako was still inside the building. On fire. There was hardly any support to stand on anymore, all that remain was the burning door behind her.
[22:24:12] <Hailey_Markane> By the time either could react, the flames were snuffed. hailey was still laying there…but Skye sensed something. A spark of light, still smoldering in the girl's heart.
[22:24:34] <Althaia_Atrum> The scarf quickly let its grip free, letting the girl breath.
[22:25:59] <Giantree> The building still burning, maybe even moreso than it was, it struck them… despite being selfish and reckless since they'd first met, Nanako had gone inside seemingly solely to save Hailey from certain death. And she still hadn't come out yet.
[22:26:38] <Skye_Lyon> Skye gently shook the fallen magi, continuing to sob, "Hailey, please wake up, don't leave like this! I know you've got it in you, keep fighting!"
[22:28:23] <Hailey_Markane> "s-stop…"
[22:28:24] <Althaia_Atrum> "… … … … …", Althaia stood above Hailey, not saying a word… Neither did Mr.Scarf perform any act besides looming above Althaia's had as it always had done.
[22:28:32] <Althaia_Atrum> "…!?"
[22:29:45] <Skye_Lyon> Skye immediately stopped shaking Hailey, her sobs also ceasing, but tears still running, "No! Don't talk, you have to rest!"
[22:30:28] <Hailey_Markane> "h-h-hurts…" Hailey says weakly before slowly opening her eyes.
[22:32:19] <Skye_Lyon> "I'm sorry, running away wasn't fair to you, but I'll protect you, now. Please don't overexert yourself."
[22:32:49] <Hailey_Markane> "th-th-th-thank you…f-for running…"
[22:32:51] <Althaia_Atrum> "Yeah! Don't over do it!", the girl knelt down onto a knee, her boots clanging as they collided softly with the ground.
[22:33:30] <Hailey_Markane> Something under Hailey's shirt starts glowing softly.
[22:34:12] <Skye_Lyon> "H-Hailey, what's that? Please don't blow up, again."
[22:34:40] <Althaia_Atrum> "Wait… NANAKO!", Althaia stood up, turning her head to the direction of the house. "Is she still back there?"
[22:35:14] <Hailey_Markane> With a puff of air, the girl's pendant loosed a gentle wave of magic, spiriting away the ashes that Hailey had been covered in.
[22:36:18] <Hailey_Markane> "can you…help me?" Hailey has one arm slightly raised for Skye, perhaps to at least get her to sit up.
[22:36:31] <Giantree> The outside of the building was still completely aflame, as if it had totally erupted— even though everything around it was untouched. But it was certainly true that Nanako hadn't made her way out yet.
[22:37:37] <Skye_Lyon> Skye gently pulled Hailey to sit upright, "Don't do too much. Althaia's going to go get Nanako… and, and then we'll all go back to the Mansion, and you can rest until you're all better."
[22:37:45] <Giantree> Inside, it still took all of the girl's power to grip the blade with the prize in it. But even then, the voice hadn't yet completely faded. "Power… there is… not… enough power…"
[22:37:51] <Hailey_Markane> "Mansion?"
[22:37:52] <Althaia_Atrum> Althaia looked into the air to see the smoke from the burning building… She didn't want to leave her friends by themselves in their condition… but she had to save Nanako… Something pecking at the back of her mind…. told her it was the right thing to do, even though she puts others in danger… "I'll be right back…", Mr.Scarf lunged out…
[22:38:07] <Althaia_Atrum> forming into its two wings as Althaia leaped forward, flying as fast as she could toward the burning house.
[22:39:03] <Giantree> And the door was closed in front of her, completely aflame even from the outside. Was there something she could do to… say, get past it? Even break it down?
[22:39:05] <Skye_Lyon> "Where Nanako lives with her master and where you took me when I was unconscious."
[22:40:03] <Hailey_Markane> "oh…right…" Hailey is getting gradually more lucid. But something doesn't seem right about her.
[22:40:03] <Althaia_Atrum> "Alright… GO!", Mr.Scarf, raising one of its tails into the air, formed it into a massive fist and brought it crashing down into the doorway.
[22:41:06] <Skye_Lyon> Skye looked at her friend with fearful eyes, "You remember, right, Hailey?"
[22:41:41] <Hailey_Markane> "yeah…I wouldn't…call it a mansion though…"
[22:42:05] <Hailey_Markane> "what's…that funny look for?"
[22:42:12] <Giantree> It did. Inside was the barely-conscious body of Nanako, clenching the blade. She was surrounded by debris, but fortunately the only thing keeping her from moving was her own exhaustion.
[22:42:32] <Skye_Lyon> "Other… other than your body, do you feel alright?"
[22:42:45] <Althaia_Atrum> The scarf blasted forward, maneuvering through the debris as it gripped hold of Nanako's body, pulling her out as fast as it could…
[22:43:23] <Giantree> And as she did so, the rest of the floor faded away— she'd have to make a leap through the open doorway to avoid being lost in the last remains of the youma's euphoria.
[22:43:59] <Hailey_Markane> "tired…but yeah…" Hailey looks at the building "did I do that?"
[22:44:21] <Althaia_Atrum> "Ah!", Mr.Scarf, lunging back to grip the outside of the door way, threw both Althaia and Nanako with it… Causing them to roll as they hit the outside.
[22:45:19] <Skye_Lyon> "Y-yeah, but the stupid armor just wouldn't die. I'm sorry, I didn't have enough strength to come finish it or enough speed to stop its attack."
[22:45:26] <Giantree> As they made their way out, the blade still in the girl's hand made a sound… almost like laughter. A chuckle. "You truly do have… power…"
[22:46:15] <Giantree> And with that, the building was no longer aflame— instead, it seemed to be completely pulled into nonexistence and blinked away, leaving only an empty field. As if it were never there. But the seed remain still on the hilt of the blade, showing their prize.
[22:46:51] <Hailey_Markane> "I…didn't want to hurt you…"
[22:46:59] <Althaia_Atrum> Althaia stands up as she begins to sprint back toward Skye and Hailey…
[22:47:55] <Skye_Lyon> "I can take pain, after all, we'll cover for each other, right?"
[22:48:42] <Hailey_Markane> "always…" Hailey wraps her arms around Skye as she tries to relax. Some things…are worth giving up anything for.
[22:49:04] <Althaia_Atrum> The girl finally makes it back, laughing… "Well… She's fine….", Mr.Scarf pulls forward and softly sets Nanako's body down…
[22:50:42] <Hailey_Markane> "don't…ever leave me…okay?"
[22:51:40] <Skye_Lyon> Skye returned the hug, happy to be able to say that they made it out alive, "Yeah, friends don't leave each other."
[22:52:25] <Giantree> Excessive injuries nearly all around, the group seemed to have learned a valuable lesson on just how dangerous it was becoming to fight the youma— and it would only get more dangerous from here on out. Whether or not they openly thought it or spoke of it, it couldn't be denied that the thought was on the backs of all their minds.
[22:52:42] <Althaia_Atrum> "Uh.. gu-guys?", Althaia watched the two.. express themselves toward one another and.. she was thoroughly shocked…
[22:54:30] <Skye_Lyon> Skye looked up at Althaia, her face turning red, "Y-you're misunderstanding!"
[22:55:15] <Hailey_Markane> "were friends and she saved my life. Fucking deal with it." Well, at least Hailey still has her typical caustic wit…
[22:55:40] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf loomed up into the air, forming two closed fists as… Mr.Scarf made the two fists make out with one another… "..Ha..hahahah!"
[22:55:56] <Giantree> And as for Nanako, she wasn't completely unconscious but still unable to move on her own. While it was immensely painful just being awake, at least she had her seed.
[22:56:33] <Madobe_Nanako> "Uughh…"
[22:56:37] <Hailey_Markane> "hmm?" Hailey will struggle to stand. She does so, but needs Skye to support her.
[22:56:40] <Madobe_Nanako> She groaned as she laid there
[22:56:53] <Skye_Lyon> Skye helped Hailey up, "Go away, scarf. We never, I mean, not really…"
[22:57:47] <Althaia_Atrum> The scarf stopped for a moment before giving Skye a thumbs up.. and then forming a circle with two fingers.. and then forming a circle with the other… smacking them together.
[22:58:15] <Hailey_Markane> "seed…" Hailey will see the sword and stumble next to it.
[22:58:40] <Madobe_Nanako> As if sensing danger, Nanako rolls over along with the sword.
[22:58:57] <Skye_Lyon> "Althy, control your sc-don't push yourself, Hailey!"
[22:59:19] <Hailey_Markane> "s'mine. You can have the sword."
[23:00:04] <Madobe_Nanako> "It's for… Master"
[23:00:14] * Madobe_Nanako continues to roll away
[23:00:36] <Skye_Lyon> "Nanako, are we still friends?"
[23:00:38] <Hailey_Markane> "my kill. My seed." hailey will try to step on the sword as it's flat on the ground.
[23:00:54] <Madobe_Nanako> "You didn't kill it"
[23:01:08] * Madobe_Nanako wearily stood up, prying the sword away.
[23:01:14] <Hailey_Markane> "and you did?"
[23:01:24] <Madobe_Nanako> Nanako grinned ever so slightly
[23:01:33] <Madobe_Nanako> "Hai"
[23:01:36] <Skye_Lyon> "Stop arguing, you guys. Nanako, are we friends or not?"
[23:01:42] <Althaia_Atrum> Althaia blushed… "Well… I… uhh… … … "
[23:01:57] <Giantree> Nanako's determination to keep the seed was steeled even more by the fact that her Master was injured.. though this information was unknown to the others. And it was definitely true that the kill was hers. Of course, winning Hailey over would probably take a lot more than those two facts.
[23:01:59] <Althaia_Atrum> "I can't control my fe-.. I mean Mr.Scarf…"
[23:02:08] * Madobe_Nanako glanced at Skye. She wasn't sure how she felt, but she nodded anyway.
[23:02:30] <Hailey_Markane> "lies. Gibbe."
[23:02:51] * Madobe_Nanako growled. "Just ask the others."
[23:03:09] <Giantree> And at least Nanako knew that Hailey's life wouldn't have been able to be spared if she didn't show up— nor those of the others, either. Whether that was her intention or not.
[23:03:33] <Skye_Lyon> "Hailey made a bigger sacrifice for it, and you have the sword. We're friends, can't you do me this one favor?"
[23:04:26] <Madobe_Nanako> "I can't. It's for Master."
[23:04:45] <Althaia_Atrum> "… … … … … Mmmm…", the girl madly blushed, looking down at Hailey…
[23:04:46] <Madobe_Nanako> "I won't let Master down. Not when he's…"
[23:05:09] <Hailey_Markane> "then here's something for him." Gathering what little strength she had, Hailey aims a jab at Nanako's temple.
[23:05:28] <Skye_Lyon> "Please, we've already worked hard to help Master, can't you give us this one?"
[23:05:32] <Madobe_Nanako> "Kuuh!"
[23:05:41] <Madobe_Nanako> Unable to react, Nanako took the blow.
[23:06:17] <Madobe_Nanako> In reponse however, Nanako began to swing her newly acquired blade.
[23:07:27] <Hailey_Markane> As much as Hailey wants to keep punching the girl until she is well and truly dead, her lack of physical strength prevents her. She also gets a nice new cut on her forearm for her troubles.
[23:07:28] <Skye_Lyon> "Please, don't fight now! We're all half dead, we can't turn on each other like this."
[23:07:34] <Madobe_Nanako> She could feel rage building up inside of her.
[23:07:51] <Hailey_Markane> "so this is how it is…"
[23:08:03] <Madobe_Nanako> "Tch"
[23:08:52] <Althaia_Atrum> "… … …", Althaia watched the two fight as… she took in a deep breath… as.. .tears…came down her face?
[23:10:00] <Hailey_Markane> "Skye…?"
[23:10:04] <Skye_Lyon> Skye grabbed Hailey and backed up, "She… she cut you! Nanako! Stop this or I'll have to…"
[23:10:31] <Madobe_Nanako> "Tch!"
[23:10:42] <Hailey_Markane> "it's fine. Just a scratch." while it was a lot bigger than a scratch, the wound wasn't much worse than one.
[23:10:52] <Giantree> In her eyes, in her words, in everything— it's obvious everything Nanako is doing is for her Master. She wants to help him, to protect him… and it's difficult to call her wrong in that regard.
[23:10:56] <Althaia_Atrum> Mr.Scarf brought both of its tails up, forming into large dragon heads as each peeked around Althaia's shoulder… The girl stepped forward at Nanako…
[23:10:59] <Madobe_Nanako> Dragging her battered body, Nanako stepped away from Hailey
[23:11:25] * Hailey_Markane retreats as well. "Skye? Can you take me home?"
[23:12:10] <Skye_Lyon> "Just a scratch? She could've taken your arm! Home? Yeah, if you're willing to leave without the seed."
[23:12:27] <Madobe_Nanako> While still tired, Nanako began to make the trip back to master while the others will still talking
[23:12:34] <Madobe_Nanako> Master*
[23:12:35] <Althaia_Atrum> The two heads lowered down, forming back into the claws as Nanako stepped away… "Can I come with you guys… …?"
[23:12:59] <Hailey_Markane> "something I should tell you…once I'm better…"
[23:14:05] <Skye_Lyon> Skye nodded to Hailey and waited for her to answer Althaia's question
[23:14:14] <Hailey_Markane> "but yeah. Home. I want nothing more to do with that bitch and her old geezer dad."
[23:14:47] * Hailey_Markane looks at Althaia warily. "you gonna try to finish me off for her?"
[23:15:26] <Althaia_Atrum> "Why would you say that?…"
[23:15:45] <Hailey_Markane> "just answer the damn question"
[23:16:32] <Hailey_Markane> "are you, or are you not, going to attempt to kill me to gain favor with that harpy?"
[23:17:15] <Skye_Lyon> "I wouldn't let her touch you if she were to try… and do you want me to take you to your home or mine?"
[23:17:20] <Althaia_Atrum> "I've.. .done nothing… to… I've only helped! Why would I gian by doing that…?"
[23:17:36] <Althaia_Atrum> "And … I'm starting to think Nanako is beyond saving…"
[23:18:19] <Hailey_Markane> "good. Then feel free to come with." To skye, Hailey ponders for a moment
[23:18:43] <Althaia_Atrum> "Wait… wasn't I supposed to go see Sil today… uhh…"
[23:18:55] <Hailey_Markane> "My home I think I can sell something if you don't mind a few white lies."
[23:18:57] <Giantree> Then it occurs that neither Hailey nor Skye finished their ice cream.
[23:20:01] <Skye_Lyon> "S-sure, that works, but should we go through MacDougalls first?"
[23:20:59] * Hailey_Markane sighs. "I'm not sure i like ice cream anymore…rain check?"
[23:21:02] <Althaia_Atrum> "Anyways… I'm going to go with you guys.. for now… ""
[23:22:06] <Skye_Lyon> Skye nodded, "We'll all go by your place, then. Dila… Dilate Ocular Portal!"
[23:22:10] <Giantree> Althaia, at least, hadn't been to dome #47 before. Or probably not, anyway. But… she seemed to like the idea of spending time there, especially so long as she remembered to portal herself back. After all, her brother was waiting for her and Adri… actually, where was Adri, anyway?
[23:22:59] <Skye_Lyon> The eye portal faltered briefly, but blinked into existence, ready to carry them back to the real world
[23:24:25] <Giantree> And waiting for them was a 100% less grayscale— whoops sorry Skye, what was waiting for them was a dome #47 with things actually moving. As was the bulldog, who suddenly stopped running now that its hoverboard wasn't in its mouth anymore. Say… weren't they going to do something about that?
[23:25:11] <Skye_Lyon> Skye chased after the dog, a hand extended with magic ready
[23:27:09] <Giantree> … And the dog's shadow twisted and became distorted. Actually, though it was hard to notice without a double-take, it actually had a cat's shadow. But fortunately, nobody was looking.
[23:27:43] <Hailey_Markane> "are you quite finished?"
[23:28:20] <Althaia_Atrum> "So.. what are we … gonna do now?"
[23:28:52] <Skye_Lyon> Skye looked down, embarrassed, "Yeah, I'm sorry."
[23:29:08] <Giantree> Althaia didn't even begin to consider how strange she must have seemed, considering how… different the dome was from where she'd come from. The artificial grass didn't look the same, and these ice cream flavors were something totally new. What to do was something she'd decide herself… or, you know, maybe not.
[23:29:35] <Hailey_Markane> "don't be. Stuff happens. We know how it goes."
[23:30:26] <Hailey_Markane> "just…help me sell this story to my mom, and then you can swing by in a day or two. Maybe we can go swimming or something, I dunno."
[23:31:04] <Skye_Lyon> "Yeah, I'd like that. What's your story?"
[23:31:40] <Althaia_Atrum> "Umm.. Can I join you guys…?"
[23:31:52] <Hailey_Markane> "how good a liar are you?"
[23:33:13] <Althaia_Atrum> "You look stupid!… … a terrible one…"
[23:33:24] <Althaia_Atrum> "And… I'm sorry for insulting you…"
[23:33:31] <Hailey_Markane> "actually, just forget it. I will make tue story, you two just back me up and agree with what I say. Capiche?"
[23:33:47] <Althaia_Atrum> "Umm… I-I'll try to…"
[23:34:20] <Hailey_Markane> "close enough. Let's go, before that damn dog makes off with my hoverboard again."
[23:34:27] <Skye_Lyon> "I don't know what that means, but I got it."
[23:35:31] <Giantree> AND SCENE.